Chapter11:The Surprise

Start from the beginning

I took it in my hand. We just stared at eachother for a while. I was just lost.

After a minute she sighed. "You know, Graduations coming up soon."

My heart sank,remembering that there was some news I had to break to her. I could'nt work up the nerve to tell her though. I could'nt hurt her. Not now.

I decided I would put it off until we were at the beach.

"Yeah, I know..." I looked down at her hand, that sat perfectly inside of mine. "What are you doing for college?"

"I don't really know actually." She shook her head. "You?

 "Er um no where." I said letting go of her hand. That was a half lie, I was'nt going to college,but, I was going somewhere...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the mall Jasmine did'nt ask for much. She got a shirt from some store called Forever 21.

Although, when she was looking in the jelewry store, I saw her looking at this heart necklace and when she was in the bathroom, I bought it  and did'nt tell her.

"What are we doing next?" She said from the passenger seat.

"You'll see..." I grinned with my eyes on the road. I ran through my checklist in my head. I had packed a picnic basket with a few blankets, snaks and drinks,candles, and so on. I wanted it to be perfect. For her.

I pulled the car over on the side of the road, secretly near the beach.

"Wait here." I said hopping out of the car, "'I'll be back in a minute."

She gave me a curious grin. I grabbed the basket out of the trunk and headed down a banking towards the beach. I had to use my phone for light.

I found a nice sandy spot at the end of the beach.

I opened the basket and layed followed by the candles and lit them. She was going to be so happy when she saw this.

I stood up and admired my work for a moment and then headed back to the car to get Jasmine.

"Ok." I said opening her door. "You can come now,but, you have to close your eyes." I grinned.

"Zayn." She laughed. " What is this?"

"Don't ask ,just do." I laughed.

She covered her eyes with her hand and I helped her out of the car.

"No peeking." I said as I guided her down the beach.

" I'm n- Do I hear water?" She questioned me.

"Just wait." I laughed.

We made it to the blanket and I let go of her.

"K. Open." I said.

She opened her eyes slowly. A big smiled spread across her face. She gasped. "Zayn!" She wrapped her arms around me. "You did this?"

I blushed, "I knew you'd like it." I let go of her and took her hand. "Come on, I made stuff."

I pulled her towards the blanket and we sat down.

"I still can't believe you did this for me." She smiled as I handed her an iced tea from the basket.

I laughed, not knowing what to say. I get choked up when I'm with her.

"Oh I have something for you." I said remembering the necklace.

"There's more?" She said with her eyes wide.

I took out a little black box from my jean pocket. I took out the necklace and put it on her.

She covered her mouth. "Zayn!You saw me looking at this did'nt you?"

"Maybe..." I grinned.

I sipped my iced tea then put my arm aound her. She kissed me, in an intense way. I had kind of known what would be happening soon..

We kept kissing and then I realized that I should probably blow out the candles so that A)No one could see us. And B) We did'nt set ourselves on fire.

I leaned away to blow the candles out and we leaned in to kiss again.

"Wait." She said putting her hands on my cheast.

"What's wrong." I whispered.

"Are you still a virgin?" She asked.

"Yeah are you?" I whispered back.

She giggled. "Not for long." She pulled herself on top of me, and nothing felt more right.

HEY GUYS THERE ARE A FEW EXTRA PAGES BEFORE THE NEXT CHAPTER.DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND