Once we started to dance I could feel a smile tug at my lips and I actually didn't mind all eyes being on me. 

"Go Tweek!" I heard a voice call out which made me laugh. 

We finally finished and I went back over to the guys while Mike was talking to some guy about the fall. 

"You are a badass dancer dude, what can't you do?" Kenny asked and I shrugged. 

"A lot..." I said leaving it at that before taking the water Craig was holding out to me. 

"Thanks," I say before taking a long drink of the cool refreshment and sitting down.

"You seem tired," Mike said as he walked up and I shrugged. 

"Really? Because I feel amazing! After all who would be tired after doing two dance routines despite not having done them in like a year," I said sarcastically making him roll his eyes. 

"whatever, We should do one more! You know, where we throw our hats and jackets off," he said with a wink and I shook my head. 

"We don't even have enough people for that. We need a group of people," I said and he pouted. 

"Technically we have these two... give them the easy parts... I'm sure we could get some of these girls to do their part and then I'm sure I can get some more guys...." he said and I shook my head. 

"Nope, I'm ready to sleep," I say before yawning that turned into coughing. 

"You should get that checked out," Mike said and I shook my head. 

"I'm fine," I said and he rolled his eyes. 

"You are so..................................... I don't know the damn word," He muttered with a long pause. 

"Whatever, I'm tired and I blame you," I said and he scoffed. 

"Anyways, so ask away boys. I know you guys are itching to ask me something," Mike said, walking towards the nearby fountain and sitting on the edge. 

"Why you move so far?" I asked reaching out to him and he laughed and walked back to pull me off the ground and pushed me at the fountain. 

"Better?" he asked and I nodded before sitting with my back against the side of the fountain. 

"Like I said ask away, I'm not very secretive," he said to the other two guys who nodded and followed him to the fountain, Craig sitting next to me and Kenny Next to Mike. 

"I'm going to test that, how big is your dick?" Kenny said making me laugh and Craig face palm. 

"Seven an a half, Mike said bluntly.

"Damn... I like this kid," Kenny said and Craig just flicked all of us off. 

"I like you too dude, Now next question," he said looking at Craig who just shrugged. 

"Dumbest thing you've ever done?" Craig asked with a shrug and Mike looked at me. 

"Well... You chased a raccoon into a strangers house once... while saying it's your pet dog... while in a cat suit... with painted whiskers... and a mini baseball bat..." I said slowly and he shook his head. 

"You and I both know that me getting almost shot was so worth it... I've done stupider," Mike said and I shrugged. 

"I let you jump off that building," he said and I shook my head. 

"Then you jumped off," I said and he shrugged. 

"True... Don't forget when we invaded the mall," He said and I laughed. 

"That was not stupid. It was pure geniusness," I said and he laughed.

"Fine, I fucked Desperate Daniel," he said and I nodded before gagging. 

"That is... why would you? What? That takes the cake for dumbest thing," I said before gagging again and he laughed. 

"Well it was a dare," he said and I shook my head and gagged once again. 

"No excuses, actucally Craig switch me places, I don't need double D germs," Said, crawling over Craig to get to the other side of him. 

"Oh fight me. The dumbest thing I've ever done is fuck Desperate Daniel, next question," he said and Craig shrugged. 

"Who is Desperate Daniel?" he asked and I laughed. 

"He is this dude who asked EVERYONE out within the first week of school. It wasn't even subtle it was like, Hi I'm Daniel will you go out with me?" He said and I laughed. 

"Second biggest slut after Mike," I said and Mike rolled his eyes. 

"Hey after you start ninth grade fucking is allowed," He said and I glared at him. 

"Sorry," he muttered and I just rolled my eyes and looked away from him. 

It was an awkward silence for a while until I felt something wet hit the back of my head. I turned quickly to see that Mike had took a handful of water from the fountain and poured it on my hat. 

"Oh you jerk," I said before quickly getting up and splashing him with the water. 

"I was the jerk in the group," he said with a smirk before splashing me, getting Craig wet too. 

Craig just stood up and flicked us off before splashing each of us, including Kenny. 

We spent almost an hour with just us Four splashing each other and we all seemed to be having a good time but I could see the troubled look in Craig's eyes the entire time... 

LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY

Should I keep doing small breaks for a while and then update like 3 chapters at once or do what I was doing where I updated about twice a week???