"You okay?" I asked as we stopped at a red light. Jr looked at me and sighed. "Nah, I'm not".

"What's wrong?" I asked hearing the hurt in my brother voice.

Me and jr had a strong bond. Due to the fact we been through so much stuff together. From our father dying , plus more.

I could talk to him about anything. And he could talk to me about anything. Because we felt each other's pain.

He continued driving when the light turned green.

"Me and Gina split". He said calmly. My  eyes widened. "What?" 

"Long story short. I was holding a grudge towards her. I was putting all my hurt and anger on her from lyssa death , she been trying to help me get through this. But i was rejecting her. Now she's had enough , and left. She took the kids man".

"So she left just because you was giving her the cold shoulder?" 

"You don't get it Courtney , at first I didnt either. But now I realize she been trying and trying to help me feel better. She gave me space when she felt like I needed it. But when it was time to be around each other I would be so disrespectful towards her. I know it had to hurt her , I feel so fucking dumb man".

What would yall do? Leave to give me space , or stay around hoping things will clear up ?

I thought about what he was saying. Automatically thinking about me and warren. I was giving him the cold shoulder because I was hurt by what Riley said. He tried talking to me , he called , texted. Even emailed me. But I ignored him.

Has he had enough?

————

After jr dropped me off I handled all my hygiene and borrowed my moms car.

I was going to go to warrens house.

When I pulled up I got out and nervously walked up to the front door.

After knocking a couple times someone attended the door.

Warren opened the door , his shirt was off and he wore some Tommy Hilfiger sweats. I smiled. "Hi"

"Wassup?"  He asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Is you gone let me in?"  I asked with a chuckle. "Where's Mom? I wanna say hi". 

He looked at me for awhile before stepping aside , letting me in. "She's at work. What you need?" 

I looked at him with a mug. "Are you in a bad mood? I'll come back later".

Before he could talk another presence came into the room. "Baby look at this vide- what she doing here?" Riley asked.

My eyebrows raised. I chuckled and ran my tongue over my bottom set of teeth. Trying my hardest to not strangle this bitch.

"Aye man, go back in the room. Let me talk to Courtney". Warren said as he had his hands in his pockets and looked straight at me.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "What do y'all need to talk about? Devon don't give her mercy. She don't give a fuck about you". She said calling him by his middle name.

I took a deep breath. "anything you wanna get off your chest?" I asked. Warren ran his hand over his hair. "Man..."

"Listen , baby , he don't want to be around you anymore. You phony as fuck and grimy. Period". Riley answered for warren.

"Bitch shut the fuck up , I'm trying to spare you from a beating hoe. Be thankful. Damn, you deadass pushing it. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Be. Fore. I. Whip. Ya. Ass". I said as my blood began getting hot.

"Warren you think this?" I asked. He bit his lip hesitating to respond.

Riley chuckled. "Girl tuh , I'm not worried about you. The fuck. I heard you was scared to fight Kendra , so kelly had to handle yo work. Where Kelly at now? Somewhere depressed getting her ass be-"

"Yo shut the fuck up!" Warren yelled punching the wall. Causing Riley to jump. "Damn , you messy as fuck dawg! On some real shit".

"You done". I said tying my hair up. "Out of the respect I have for warrens Mom, I'm going to nicely ask you to step outside on the concrete for I can bang yo head in". I said holding my hands in a clasping position.

I counted to 5 in my head.

I ran up on Courtney, throwing straight blows to her face. She hit me a good time in my face , causing me to go harder.

I slammed her to the ground and began stomping on her face. "Bitch watch who the fuck You talk about. I was gone spare you because you weak as fuck, but you run yo mouth too much". I said finishing off my punching her one good time in the face.

I noticed her face was all bloody, I smiled and looked at warren. Straight facing him. "You listened to that shit she was saying?" I asked. Before he could respond I put my index finger up. "I don't even wanna hear anything you gotta say , help ya girl up. Our friendship over".

I walked past him , he grabbed my arm. "Courtney , man hear me out that's all I been asking since this shit happened". He sighed, I could see he was frustrated.

"No warren I don't have it in me right now. Maybe she right , I am a phony bitch huh? Bye".

I snatched away from him and walked completely out of the house.

He came after me. "Chill that shit out dawg. On my life you not finna just leave this bond we built. I love you Courtney. I'm in love with you bro. I need you".

Hearing that caused my heart to drop. My eyes got watery. I turned around. "Warren I love you too. But right now I just don't know , I mean...even after all that? You still with her. If someone was to ever disrespect you like she did my I would've cut them off. Cause that's how deep my loyalty run for you". I said as my tears dropped. "I need time to think and so do you"!!

He walked up to me and grabbed me , pulling me into a kiss. I didn't reject it neither.

Kissing warren felt like my first kiss. All over again , but better. I actually felt sparks.

He pulled away and held my chin. He put his forehead on mines and looked down at me. "Think, But please don't leave me".

I closed my eyes and stepped back , I seen Riley standing at the door. "Go handle that". I pointed to her and walked to my car.

Everything was falling apart.