50. Back in Town

[Edited]

Waking up never felt this good.

Or this sore.

I stretched, a small yawn leaving my lips as I glanced over at Jungkook, his bare torso visible as the blanket only covered around his small waist.

'My fiancé.'

A tiny squeal escaped as last night replayed in my head and I clamped my hands over my mouth to quiet myself. Everything fell into place perfectly for once, another memory I can actually say was a good one.

I glanced down at my own naked figure and pulled the covers up over my chest, a blush forming as all memories of last night flooded in a bit too vividly.

 I looked back over at Jungkook, observing his sleeping form with a small smile. His hair a disheveled mop, chiseled chest rising and falling at a steady rate, his lips parted in a cute pout.

"Face of a bunny, body of a God. How is that even possible?" I whispered, leaning in to get a closer look at his face, my finger brushed against his cheek lightly as a reminder that he's tangible, not a figment of my imagination. 

Sometimes it's hard to believe, he's so beautiful.

"The question should be how did you get this lucky," Jungkook's croaky morning voice caused me to flinch back as he opened only one eye.

"You scared me, I thought you were asleep," I grumbled in embarrassment, flopping back onto the mattress with an huff.

Jungkook scooted over, blanket sliding down around us as he shifted and pulled me closer until my back rested flush against his front. My entire face lit on fire as I tried to scramble out of his grasp and away from his naked body.

"Jungkook, let me at least get dressed first!" 

His laugh caused me to turn and face him in confusion.

"Really? You're embarrassed to be naked in front of your own fiancé?" Jungkook barked a laugh and my brows knit together. "It's definitely nothing I haven't seen before," he murmured seductively with a wink and the blush shot down my neck as well.

His arms tightened around my waist and I knew I wasn't getting away any time soon.

"N-No it's not that. It's just that I'm all gross from last night and-- "

"I mean did you really expect me to think you'd be clean after we-- "

"Jungkook!" I slapped his chest and he chuckled.

"Alright, let's clean you up then."

I only witnessed his sly smile for a brief moment before I was hoisted in the air and over his shoulder against my will.

"Jungkook no! I can shower on my own!" I protested, but let my arms hang slack over his shoulder in defeat without anymore fight.

'Why do I even fight it anymore? What's the use when he's this abnormally strong?'