1. First Sight

Same shit different night

You would think somewhere down the road people eventually move on from things, lose interest.

Three years ago getting shit-faced until the early morning was just a normal thing that twenty-one year olds do. You would think it's a phase, something most people grow out of once the excitement of being able to legally purchase alcohol wears off.

Unfortunately being older and wiser doesn't describe my boyfriend right now.

"Seriously, that's enough!" I tried to convince him but, as usual, he completely ignored my presence all together.

He's already chugged four poorly made drinks before downing far too many shots until I became frustrated and stomped away from him and his obnoxious buddies.

"Bro, why do you even bring her with you?" I didn't turn around to see which one of those douchebags said it, not willing to argue with someone who probably won't remember what they said the next morning.

'I could really go for some much needed peace and quiet right now.'

Well as much peace and quiet I was going to get at a party.

"Why is he like this?" I grumble as I make my way through the large amount of swaying bodies to a hip-hop beat, far too lost in their own drinks and the mouths of strangers to even notice me push passed.

Drinking to the point of needing babysitting was when it became a dispute with me, and also a very large headache of having to continuously drag him home and lug his heavy body into the house and onto the couch before tending to his other drunken needs; night after night.

'There's no way I'm helping him this time. Whatever happens tonight, whatever you do, don't fall for his mushy I love you's and puppy eyes. Especially after what he pulled earlier with the girl from first period,' I thought as I furrowed my eyebrows, giving myself a stern nod before crossing my arms and puffing my cheeks out in a silent rebellion. 

My eyes slowly scanned the living room of the home whose owner I didn't know of. I was always being dragged to these "get togethers" by him, and he was always willing to go because of his so-called friends that I absolutely loathed, especially the main enabler of the group; Jung Hoseok. (I'm sorry Hobi you know I don't mean it sjlhgjkgl)

There was a fireplace sitting across from the gray leather couch I was currently lounging on, spacing my legs farther out than the average human being for good measure that no one would try to join me. The entire room seemed to be a boring creme color, however, beams of  neon colored lights illuminated the walls from the DJ booth, swirling around in various directions in sync to a heavy trap beat that just started. There were multiple sculptures and pictures hanging in perfect placement around the high-ceilinged walls that it made it seem like a room model you would find in IKEA or a Better Homes and Gardens magazine.