"Guards, bring them home and this...filthy man." Zhang Gu flung his neat black robe and went inside the carriage.

Lin Xiao was unfazed; he turned around and started walking away, the guards were alarmed and immediately run towards Lin Xiao to grab him but Lin Xiao out of reflex again twisted the guard's hand and kick him in the abdomen. His smile is not even faltered a little.

He landed a kick to the other guard and gave him an uppercut, but the guards were not ordinary ones because they got back again immediately almost as the same time they were hit by Lin Xiao.

"Please refrain from touching me, I don't want to be dirtied." The Guards were taken back by what Lin Xiao said and look at Lin Xiao's shabby 'white' robe that looks like it's been chewed by a horse which is true when Lin Xiao slept with the horses, they chewed his clothes in the morning that made him a little depress.

"Why are you taking so long?" Irritation ran through Zhang Gu's head when the carriage still did not move. He was unaware with what's happening inside because he was thinking of the man's identity. He never saw that man here before because before he went in the war he went in here almost every night to wind himself and never did he see this man.

He suspect that this man is a spy from other country although in the depths of his heart is really the true intention he's hiding.

"Apologies. I refuse to go." Lin Xiao said with a smile.

Zhang Gu frowned and opened the carriage window, obviously his face is showing irritation.

"Because I am hungry and I need to find food in the streets before I die of hunger." Lin Xiao said truthfully. Although his pride is high as Mt. Everest speaking of the truth doesn't affect his heart or peace of mind a little bit.

Zhang Gu felt depress and even more irritated as he look at the man's smiling face. What is he smiling for he could've told him he was hungry but that seems weird because after all, he doesn't know him or he thinks he doesn't.

"I'll feed you once we get home." Zhang Gu said and close the window.

Lin Xiao was shock but then smiled again. He then walk towards the carriage and stood there like a statue for a long time.

Zhang Gu got impatient and open his carriage window again. He look at Lin Xiao who's not moving any minute now.

"What are you doing? Go in." Zhang Gu said with displeasure in his voice.

"I don't dare to. I'm too dirty, I'm afraid I might taint your luxurious ride. It is enough that you'll give me food." Lin Xiao said and bow for respect.

Zhang Gu's felt even more depress, he abruptly opened the carriage and tug Lin Xiao in, Lin Xiao was shocked.

"Don't talk." Zhang Gu ordered.

Lin Xiao recovered from his shock when the carriage started moving.

Zhang Ji was staring at his brother's carriage from their carriage with his servant.

He wanted Lin Xiao in his carriage but gave up on the idea when he saw his brother's angry face.

—————————

Lin Xiao roamed his eyes on the magnificent manor. Looks like they're rich, damn rich people. He look at the pile of servants bowing their head respectively, even the horses are quite clearly well trained horse. He look at the house again and felt uncomfortable.

"Prepare him food." Zhang Gu said with disgust and walked away after coming out of the carriage.

Lin Xiao didn't hear what he said and he continued unmoved in his place. His heart, it's hurting real bad.