A man who's pregnant, No System, vague memories from the past world, and he doesn't even know what happened and why does he have a system in the first place.

He was like a lost lamb, he's dirty and poor, he's hungry and even having a delusion that there's someone who's going to save him as if he's special which he thinks he's not.

He can't seem to understand himself because he kept thinking that someone is going to save him but who?

One droplet...

Two droplet...

Ah, it's raining again. Lin Xiao look up the sky and was bewildered when he saw the sky was clear as the water not disturb, as clear as his grumbling stomach.

Lin Xiao then touch his cheeks, wet. It's wet, he frowned and look up to the sky again. Is his eyes sweating?

"Young Master! Please stop!"

"Give me a refund or else I'll break everything in here!" The rowdy man said angrily.

"Young Master we can talk about this!" The pitiful old man said as he look at the broken vases he made with hardwork, day and night to feed his grandchildren. He worked day and night to make these vases, he work even if he was hungry so that he can just give his grandchildren their basic needs but all of those hardwork are now shattered on the floor.

He doesn't even have a single penny.

"Talk!? Ha! Old man! You're so shameless, you gave me a crack vase with a high price of 2 silver and this is what I get!? If I don't get back my money now then my name is not Qiao Tu!" The rowdy man said.

The people swarm around the old man's tattered shop and gossipped with each other.

Lin Xiao watch as this scene unfold, he felt bad for the old man but he was no hero. So he just silently laid in his ground, unmoved.

That's what he thought when a vase flew towards him and as if by reflex he dodge it calmly and swiftly.

His eyes can't be fathom his eyes are as calm as the river not disturbed. The people went quiet and was shock that he able to dodge such move.

Now everyone is forming thoughts in their mind that maybe he's a martial artist, or a son of a Rich Man and he's acting as a commoner, or maybe he's a prince from other country who wanted to know what the 'normal' people do.

Some people thought it was just luck but it was most likely not.

The man who threw the vase was shock silly but he remained like buddha. He puff his chest and said,

"It is just by mere luck don't get so ahead of yourself" Lin Xiao raise one of his brows and smirked that made the man even more angry.

"You! Old man pay me back!" Lin Xiao then suddenly felt the urge to slap this man until his head will detached in his body.

Lin Xiao slowly sit up and then walk towards them with a gloomy aura. The man felt the weird atmosphere and turn his head towards Lin Xiao who's walking towards him.

"W-what? You think yo--" before the man can even finish his blabbering Lin Xiao slapped him so hard his teeth fell off.

"Too noisy.." Lin Xiao mumbled, he look at the man who fainted and look at the old man who can barely stand up from the scare he received.

Lin Xiao ignored him and took the old man's dumplings that are put on the old shabby table.

"You're welcome." Lin Xiao mumbled barely even noticeable if the crowd weren't so shock and quite with what just happened.