A Note From Jin

To: My Brothers,

Hi brothers. If you are reading this then that means that I did not made it out alive and that means you survived, and that's okay, that means I can now rejoice with our beloved maknae and Taetae. My suffering has now ended but I am greatful that I spent most of my years with you guys. I am greatful with all of our memories.

I now know who she really is and I understand why that person had to do this. Im sorry if we didn't appreciate your presence that much and never gave you what you deserved to have. I understand why you did all of this.

You had to give her justice and that means going against us, your brothers. I think i deserve this but our Jungkook and Taehyung, they are too young to die. I know that you killed her for the sake of Taehyung and now you regret it and you couldn't forgive yourself. You didn't betrayed us if you are thinking that you did, you just punished us from our sins. But I know that the biggest punishment was yours because you had to lose both her and us.

I know that you are deeply wounded, for you had watched her suffer before your eyes and yet here you are taking away your brothers' life by your own hands.

Our chimchim, I understand now. I cherish you for loving someone like that, I just hope that you will find the right person to give it to. Please do not let your heart be corrupted by the same dark love ever again.

Thank you for the memories that I will forever treasure, I will still see you as our same kind chimchim because that is what you are and that will remain the same no matter what. I wish for your heart to finally find peace and forgiveness for yourself. I hope you can now live happily. I love you.

Your hyung,
Seokjin.