83

Suga:
You...

Jhope:
Hyung...

Suga:
You are her!

Jhope:
No... im not her. I cant be her.

Suga:
You killed our brothers! You wanted to avenge her!

Suga:
That's why you did it! Am i right jhope?!

Jhope:
Hyung no. That's impossible.

Jhope:
I cant. I cant kill anyone. I dont know. I dont remember that i killed someone.

Suga:
From the very start, when taehyung died. You were with him. You couldve killed him. He was close to you. He wont fight you and you took that as an advantage!

Suga:
You had a motive and I should've seen it from the very start!

Suga:
And now, namjoon is dead. All of them are dead. All because of you!

Suga:
You're a murderer.

Jhope:
Hyung. Help me remember please. I dont want this anymore!

Jhope:
I...I dont want this. I cant... i cant be like this. I cant remember anything.

Jhope:
Hyung...Im crazy. Help me. I dont want to take my medicines anymore. I cant keep this secret anymore.

Suga:
What? What medicine? Jhope what are you saying?

Jhope:
Everything was messed up hyung. I was destroyed over the fact that she died. She died.

Jhope:
She died. She died right? Did she?

Jhope:
I dont know. Im.. im crazy. I cant remember.

Suga:
Jhope what is wrong with you?!

Jhope:
Im crazy but I promise i didnt kill anyone. Hyung please believe me.

Suga:
What happened to you?...

Jhope:
I lost it. I lost it hyung. I... im sick. And ive been hiding it. I didnt want to admit it. But Ive been like this ever since she died.

Suga:
Why... why didnt you tell us?

Jhope:
I was sent to an asylum for two months hyung. I... i acted like I was alright just so I could get out of there.

Jhope:
The medicines they gave me.... They said it would make me feel better. But I couldnt remember everything clearly.

Jhope:
I cant remember. Even her face.

Suga:
No... this cant be right. You are the only person left! We're the last ones. One of us is the killer! I cant be her!

Jhope:
I know! I cant be her either. I know i cant trust my memories but I promise I can trust my diary.

Jhope:
And i... i never wrote that I killed someone.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

:) jhope's secret is spilled. My heart feels heavy after reading this. Please vote.

Write your thoughts about this below.