66

October 14, 2018 at 4:56 pm

Jimin:
She loves him so much.

Jimin:
She loves jungkook. I dont know how to keep it anymore.

Taehyung:
You mean that hot girl? That girl that gave jungkook a damn wet dream?

Jimin:
Yeah. She's with him now and i dont want to ruin them.

Jimin:
Wait. Wdym?

Taehyung:
Man you shouldve seen jungkook being aroused and shit. It was funny you know. He was moaning all by himself and he runs to the bathroom when he woke up. Probably to let that arousal go.

Taehyung:
But damn. Jungkook's fast. Would've thought about taking those nice butt.

Taehyung:
Tbh, she's sexy. I like her body very much.

Jimin:
Dont go pervy now that you're talking to me.

Taehyung:
Its true tho. I've been having wet dreams about her too it frustrates me. If only i can have a little taste...

Jimin:
Hey stop it! I dont want to hear your dirty remarks about her! You need to respect her.

Taehyung:
Yeah yeah whatever.

Taehyung:
But hey, wasnt she friends with jhope hyung before????

Jimin:
She was. Before. Not long after jungkook came.

Taehyung:
Jhope hyung probably knew about your feelings and jungkook's intention.

Jimin:
Tbh, i think jungkook feels the same towards her. I think the feeling is mutual.

Taehyung:
Whatever. Maybe after they break up you can make a move on her. If that happens can you let me borrow her for some few nights?

Jimin:
Yah! I said stop it!

Taehyung:
Dont be selfish now Jimin. I want a taste of her too.

Jimin:
No! Im not going to ruin them.

Taehyung:
Your choice. But just so you know Im just right here ready for her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Pervy tae :P