○33○

M/n pov.

   I look at the house that was in front of me. This wasn't my apartment or the boys dorm.... it felt weird to see the house that I stay in for sleepovers..... and to see my ex. Junin didn't let my hand go and pull me in the house. The house itself look old on the outside. While going in it look the same as it always did.

   "You remember it now." Junin said with a smile.

   Did I really drive him to this? I look at our hands and remember when I first step into this house as his boyfriend. But it was different this time I hate him and I feel disgusting holding his hand. I want Jin jokes that make Yoongi mad. Jungkook talking to the tv as he play his games.

   Taehyung and Hoseok being wild and running around. Namjoon breaking everything that he touch and Jin getting mad at him. Jimin sitting on his oaken while I cuddle up to him. I want that not this. I can't stand Junin anymore.

   ".....why are you crying?" Junin ask as he look down at me.

   "I don't want this..... I don't want you. I don't love you anymore." I said to him.

   I turn away from him and look down at my phone to see the boys messages that pile up. I hit a button on my phone to tell the boys to get me. I turn my location on quickly so tha they would know where I was. Junin was still staring I to nothing but thinking mostly. He look over at me and shook his head.

   "Take it back." He said to me.

   I couldn't bring myself to say anything more then no. He frown af my answer and his face slowly start to turn angry.

   "I can't..... lie to you." Is all I said to him.

   He look at me and brought me closer to him.

   "I'm letting you go." He whisper to me.

   "You have to." I said back.

   "No I don't...... I can't forgive myself for what I did." He said.

   "You know that he never was never real." I said to him.

   Chloe lie to him at the park. I found out what she said to get me out of there. She never did anything to him cause he was never real.

   "I kill him once I saw you walk a bit at from me in the hallway." He cry out.

   "He was never real Junin. You imagine him." I said.

   I look at the door that was still open. I watch cars pass by hoping the boys would hurry. I can't be here anymore...... Junin is losing it and I can't watch it....

   I saw one familiar face and more after his. I pull Junin off of me and ran up to them. They watch Junin just stare off in space.

   "Just leave him." I said grabbing some of their hands and pulling them away.

   It's nice to finally tell him the truth. He never cheated on me. He was imagining it the whole time. Chloe told me about this and I had to go along with it so that he wouldn't know about it.

   "I'm sorry Junin." I whisper.