○12○

M/n pov.

   I walk down the street trying to get to Chloe who was waiting at the cafe. I turn the corner of the street and saw a group of people around the cafe. I rush to through the people till I was in the front.

   "Don't fucking say that." Chloe yell at a group of girls.

   "Why what are you going to do?" One of the girls ask.

   I walk over to her trying to get her attention.

   "Oh look what we have here." The girl said again.

   Chloe look over at me and stood in front of me.

   "What is going on?" I ask.

   "You ruin everything don't you?" She ask me as she push Chloe out of her way.

   She stood in front of me and look me over.

   "I really don't understand what they see in you. You're just a stupid confess crossdressing boy." She said while laughing.

   Chloe went to get in front of me but the other two girls stood in her way. The main girl continue to look me up and down before she push me down to the floor.

   "Hey stop." I said trying to get up.

   But she push her heel into my stomach. I whine a bit and grab her leg trying to get her off. Chloe was trying to fight her way out of the other girls to help me.

   "See what I mean. They just feel sorry for you ass and no one really cares about you. Hmmm why don't you go with that guy who seem to always hurt my oppa." She said.

   I just stare at her as she continue to press down on my stomach. Is she right? The pain was getting pretty bad but I don't do anything that can hurt her.

   "S...stop." I try to get out.

   She stop pushing her heel in my stomach and turn around to leave.

   "I never want to see you with them again cause it will get worse." She said as the other two girls left with her.

   Chloe rush over to me and help me up. She look at the spot on my stomach and sigh.

   "I'm sorry." She said.

   I let out a cry when she press down on it. She apologize again but she stop. I sat down in the bathroom floor as she walk out because it was the mens restroom. I continue to sit on the floor and look at ground. I heard the door open but I didn't look up.

   "Come here." I heard a voice say

   The voice sound so familiar. I quickly look up to see Junin stand in front of me. He look down at me with his hand out for me to grab. I ignore him and look at the ground.

   "You know that if you don't just come back it's just going to be worse." He said as he sat down next to me.

   "Come on love. Come back to me. We can leave this place and go somewhere no one can find us." He said grabbing my hand.