○27○

M/n pov.

   I sat on the couch at the boys apartment eating while they were at a photoshoot. I turn the tv on and watch it. I watch as the tv turn to the new from a commercial.

   "Let's get real here for a moment and talk about Bts." Reporter one said.

   "Yeah okay go on." Reporter two said.

   "Many of their fans think that their boyfriend is holding them back." Reporter one said.

   "I have to agree because with M/n going "missing" and them going on a four months leave. He really is trying to ruin their career." Reporter two said.

   "But you have to say they have a cute relationship and Bts themselves are happy." Reporter one said.

   "Yeah but is that really good enough?" Reporter two ask.

   I quickly turn the tv off as I heard the door open. I smile seeing all seven of them walking in.

   "What you doing baby." Jimin ask as he sat down next to me on the couch.

   I laid my head down on his shoulder and didn't say anything. Taehyung smile at me and walk to the hallway. Maybe to change his clothes. The rest went their ways.

   Namjoon and Yoongi went to their room. Jungkook went to play video games and Jin went to the kitchen to start dinner. Jimin turn the tv back on and change the channel.

   I got up and kiss Jimin before I made my way down the hallway and into Jungkook's room. I open the door and look over the room to find Jungkook sitting on the floor in front of his tv playing his game.

   I smile a bit and walk a hit closer to him before I sat down next to him. I laid my head in his lap and watch him play his game.