○20○

M/n pov.

   The hope that I had from that day was long gone now. It's been about a week and nothing change. I can't really move from what happen last night. The day seem to slowly go on. I look at the window from the bed.

   My vision blur a bit as the light in the room brighten. I try to move my leg but nothing seem to happen. I frown at the pain that went through my veins.

   "M/n are you okay." I heard Chunyong say.

   I nod my head not being able to talk. He sat on end of the bed and put more alcohol on my legs. I frown a but at the pain but nothing as painful as last night. He put my legs back under the blanket and got up to get me some water.

   "I can't believe he did this to you."  He said.

   He open the door and look at in the hallway. He then came over to me and pick me up out of bed.

   "W-w..hat ar-." I went to say but he cut me off.

   "I'm getting you out if here okay." Chunyong said to me.

   He look out in the hallway again and start to run down the hallway. He went turn left and stop listening to see if their was someone there but no sound could heard. He made it to the door the door and slowly open it to make sure no one was there then rush out of the house.

   He sat me down on the grass and pull off his jacket. He wrap me in his jacket and pick me back up again. He start to run down the street and took a right. I'm not too sure where he was taking me. I watch him turn again and stop in front of a car. He place me in the car and got in too.

   He told the driver something and then look back at me. He smile and grab his phone. Is he texting someone? I laid my head to the side looking out the window of the car. I don't understand what is happening..... I need to sleep. But before I could fall asleep the car stop.

   He got out and got me out of the car carrying me to the front of the building. He rush to the elevator and sat me on the floor. He press a button and help me back up. He got out of the elevator as it stop. He went to door and knock on it and soon it open. Who place is this.

   "Who are you." I heard a voice say as Chunyong laid me down on the bed.

   "M/N!!" I heard seven people say.

   I look over the seven and notice them right a way. I tried to get up to go to them but I couldn't. I watch as couple of them sat down next to me. Bring me into a hug. But I'm so sleepy. As they continue to hug me and cry I slowly fell alseep..