♡28♡

M/n pov.

   I laid in his lap for about an hour and nothing. He didn't pay no attention to me at all. I frown at him only to have him still looking at the tv. I got up and laid in front of him. I look up at him only for him to look down at me then back up to the tv.

   "Jungkookie." I whine out to him.

   He look down at me and quickly back up. He laid his hand in my head then back to the controller. I frown at this and sat on his lap. He move to the side a bit to keep look at the tv.

   "Kookie, pay attention to me." I whisper to him.

   "M/n please let me finish this." He said to me.

   I sat in his lap with my head still in his neck. I thought of something and press my lips below his ear. It didn't do anything so I move down to his middle of his neck. I wasn't getting any reaction from him.

   He just look at the tv and continue to play his game. I will show him. I got off of his lap and laid down in front of him. His eyes never left the tv as I did this. I inch a closer to the top of his pants. I laid my hands on the top of his thighs and slowly travel up to his button. I pop the button open and unzip his pants. Jungkook didn't even pay no attention still no.

   I put my fingers in his boxers and brought them down to where his member pop out. I look up at him as I place him in my mouth. He look down a bit then back to the game. His jaw clench when I had all of him in my mouth. I watch him as I suck. He bite his lip and tighten his grip on his controller. I continue to suck and push him deeper in my mouth.

   "Stop M/n." He groan out to me.

   I look up at him innocently meeting his eyes. His eyes darken as I pull him out of my mouth. Jungkook brought his hand down and pull my hair. I open my mouth again and let him fuck my mouth. I watch his face turn in pleasure as he did this and just right before he could cum. I pull away from him. He groan but loud and I quickly got up from the floor.

   "M/n what are you doing?" He ask watching me closely.

   "I'm done here." I said to him as I ran out o the room.