○16○

M/n pov.

   I sat in the bed looking around the dark room. It was cold so cold. But what can I do? I can't move from this room. I'm trap in this room. I heard the door open and I look over at the door.

   "I'm sorry for what happen to you." He said as he sat down on the side of the bed.

   "W-who.....are...you?" I try to ask.

   "I'm Chunyong." He said to me.

   He sat there quietly then got up and went to the door. He lock the door and reach in his pocket and pull out his phone.

   "Here uses this and send your boyfriends something." He said while handing me his phone.

   I nod and took the phone from him. I text the number I remember at the t ik me which us Yoongi's.

???: Yoongi I'm okay. This is M/n please understand that I didn't choose this and I'm sorry that I made it hard for you guys. I love you!

Yoongi: M/N!! Don't think like that. We know you did choose this okay. We will get you okay some who. We love you too!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

   I hand him his phone back and smile at him.

   "Thank.....y-you." I said to him.

   "Your welcome." He said as he took his phone.

   I sat there and watch him put his phone back in his pocket. He then hand me some food and pull out some rubbing alcohol.

   "Let me see your legs." He said.

   I pull my legs out of the blanket and put them in front of him. He laid one of my legs in his lap and put some alcohol on my leg. I hiss a bit feeling it go into the cuts on my legs. He did my other leg. After he was done he wrap my legs and place them underneath the blanket.

   "T-hank you r-really Chunyong." I said to him.

   "I will help you get out of here okay." He said to me.

   He then got up and left the room. I laid in bed feeling something more then hurt and pain. I felt happy and hopeful to see them again.