○8○

M/n pov.

   I walk down the street with Jimin. Chloe call about couple days ago and said to have one of the boys with me anytime I left the house. So now me and Jimin are going to a cafe so that I can relax but also as a date. He grab my hand and walk into the cafe.

   "So M/n pictures?" Jimin ask while hold his phone out.

   I nod my head and smile a bit. I got closer t ok him and smile as he took many photos of me and him. Then I order us some drink and Jimin went off to find a spot for us to sit after we were done with pictures.

   I heard them call out the order and grab them. I look around the cafe looking around for Jimin. There he sat in the corner of the cafe looking out one of the windows. I quickly sat the drinks down and grab my phone taking a picture. I grab the drink and when to go sit with my boyfriend .

°•°•°•°•°

♡Prettyboy♡

♡Prettyboy♡: chill with bf

646.9k Likes●426.8k Comment

Bts.officalv:.......one

Bts.officaljungkook:.........of

Bts.officalyoongi:.........seven

Livingalie;): the jealously ^

Bts.officaljin: ^^

Kpoofan0085: cute.

°•°•°•°•°•

   We were sitting down watching the sunset. He grab my hand and I laid my head on his shoulder. This is what I need the most in my life right now.

   "Well well." I heard someone say behind of me.

   I turn my head to see Junin standing with a boy and a girl. I frown a bit and look back at Jimin. He looking up at Junin and frown.

   "Go away." He said in an angry tone

   He smirk and got closer. Jimin and I got up then Jimin push me behind him. Junin roll his eyes.

   "I'm not here for you I'm here for him." Junin said as he point at me.

   "Please just leave." I said as I try to pull Jimin away from him.

   "No no baby. If I can't harm you then...." Junin said.

   Junin step forward and punch Jimin in the face. Jimin went to punch back but the other guy came up behind him and hit him in the back.

   "Stop please." I cry out as I try to get in between them.

   The girl just stood there and pick at her nails. So I push the other guy away and got to Jimin. Junin grab the back of my hair and pull me away for him. He slam me down on the ground.

  "Just wait baby.... I'll get you back." He whisper to me.