Chapter 37 The Birthday Boy

Start from the beginning

Dylan is still standing behind the kitchen counter. He smiled (more like winced) and waved. He looks…pained? I walked back to him. He left the kitchen counter to stand behind me. “Grams, you don’t recognize Dylan?” I squeezed his hand for moral support.

“Oh, yes.” She clapped her hands together. “I recognize him now. Ha-ha. I knew you’d end up together. I am glad you know how to keep the love alive.” She waggled her eyebrow while eyeing our state of undress.

“Grams!” My cheeks burned again. Oh, this is really embarrassing. I think she is enjoying making me squirm.

She waved a hand at me dismissively, still chuckling. “How are you, my boy?” She zeroed in on Dylan.

“All good, Grams.” He smiled, still slightly wincing. His erection is poking me from behind. I know now why he looks pained and why he cannot leave the kitchen counter earlier.

Grandma May smiled knowingly. “Well, I’ll leave you two alone to have…” She paused for dramatic effect. “…breakfast.” I guess apart from my mom, I also inherited my naughtiness and kookiness from her. “I’ll come by again later. Be warned.” She even winked at us. She left as quickly as she appeared; leaving us stunned.

“What just happened?” I slapped my forehead. I turned to face Dylan who also looked a little shocked.

“Your Grams just caught us in the act.” He mumbled. I thought I only asked the question in my head. I must have said it aloud because he heard me. “This is really shaping up to be the most memorable birthday ever.” He chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

I laughed quietly and kissed his cheek. His hard on poked me again. “Let’s do something about that.” I said biting my lip and glancing down at his package. He closed his eyes and groaned. I dragged him to our room and locked the door. “That should keep everyone out.” I said grinning.

I turned to face Dylan and jumped him. I wrapped my legs and arms around him. He gripped my ass and laid me down on the bed. He has that sexy smirk on his face again which makes me really excited. I think I just wet my panties. Again.

“Best birthday gift ever.” He murmured as he looked at me lustfully after removing my robe. He ran his hand over every inch of my body. He started kissing my neck down to my breasts which he sucked and licked. He slipped his hand in my panties and rubbed my folds gently. I tipped my head back and enjoyed the moment. Blood rushed in my head and I feel like I am on a high. He pulled down my panties and licked my thigh. I cannot help but moan his name.

I gasped as his mouth reached the soft spot between my legs. I gripped his shoulders as he used his tongue to pleasure me. “Oh, Dylan please…” I cried. I want him so bad. He kissed his way up to my body again and nibbled my earlobe, teasing me. “Birthday boy…” I purred and raised my hips.

He held me tighter. “You’re so perfect, Cate.” He whispered in my ear. His breath is warm but it made me shiver. My body tingled with excitement. I suppressed a moan as he gently entered me. I held on to his back and wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked up pace with his thrusts. He bent his head down to kiss me. I tangled my fingers on his hair and kissed him back with all I have. His kiss is so loving and gentle. I love the taste of him.

“Oh, babe.” I sighed. I dug my nails on his back. His thrusts are getting harder and deeper bringing me over the edge. “Oh mon dieu!” I exhaled sharply as I climaxed. He came after a while and moaned my name over and over. “Je t’aime.” I whispered and kissed his face all over.

He laughed quietly and started sucking the skin on my neck. “Dylan…” I lightly slapped him. He is going to mark me again. “No more visible hickies please.” We laughed as he sucked on the skin near my right breast instead. He looked at his creation proudly when he is done. I could live with that.