Jaemin nodded and gave Jeno a peck before exiting the place. It shocked them when they saw the men they passed earlier lined up in front of them, grinning like killers as their eyes are changing from normal to grey colored lenses.

"W-what-" Jaemin was cut off when Jeno grabbed him in a swift move, dodging something from Jaemin's back. It was the lady they asked earlier. She broke the glass door showing her fangs, her eyes is the same with the guys they encountered and their nails are sharp. Jeno hid Jaemin behind his back when he realized what they are facing right now.

"Nana dial Mark-hyung's number faster." Despite of his shaking hands Jaemin tried to dial Mark's number and put it on speaker.

"Hello Jae?"

"Mark-hyung rougarous-" Jeno said but he was cut off when one of the enemies attacked them. Jeno shielded the both of them using his arms earning big cuts caused by the sharp nails of the said species called rougarous are like werewolves they transform their appearance having wolf like face, thick fur and sharp teeth but the only difference of rougarous from werewolves is that werewolves stands on four feet while rougarous stands on using two feet just like humans, giving them the advantage to attack more powerfully and move freely.

"Jeno! Mark-hyung he- Ahh!" Jaemin yelled in pain with the lady in the drugstore scraped his arm sending his phone flying away from his grip.

"Jaemin!" Jeno immediately went to Jaemin's aid with his eyes already changed in gold color because of anger and his fangs out seeing Jaemin's blood flowing out from his wound.

"J-Jeno.. W-what-Oh my God look out!"

--

"Ji-Jisung-ah..." Chenle called the younger beside him holding his hand as tight as he could.

"Hyung relax it's okay relax." Jisung immediately snaked his arm behind Chenle's waist, rubbing the older's back soothingly. Jisung knows Chenle is having a vision, a bad one at that point. The moment Chenle breath out of relief his vision ended.

"Jaemin-hyung and Jeno-hyung are in trouble." Chenle said and at the same time Mark approached their table looking calm but he wasn't.

'Jeno and Jaemin is in trouble right now. They were attacked by rougarous we need to help them.'

Mark sent a knowing look to Chenle and Jisung after saying the words through telepathy.

"I'll go with you hyung." Jisung said standing up after hearing Chenle's word where to find Jaemin and Jeno. They need to look for a something like a drug store as what Chenle said and be attentive of the scent that might linger around.

"Lele be careful, okay? We'll be back." Jisung said laying a kiss on Chenle's cheek.

"You too be careful and comeback in one piece." Chenle hugged the taller male. He trusts their fighting ability and he knows that they can do it and save Jaemin and Jeno. He pulled away from Jisung's embrace looking at the younger with worry in his eyes.

"Please watch out for Donghyuck too , Lele." Mark said giving a pat on Chenle's shoulder before heading out followed by Jisung who laid one last kiss on Chenle's lips before going.

All Chenle could think right now is his friend's safety and Donghyuck. He must not let Donghyuck worry and be suspicious.

--

"JENO!" Mark and Jisung is still following the stinking scent of the rougarous not until they heard Jaemin's yell, Jisung can't teleport since none of them is familiar with the street so they ran in a high speed reaching the place where Jaemin and Jeno being trapped by the enemies.