55.

a/n i'm starting this only a couple hours after i finished the last chapter and so far everyone wants this one to be irl so i'm just gonna hope it stays that way cause i'm really excited to write it

also i'm doing it in lowercase cause i'm too lazy to capitalize stuff/ turn autocaps on

tyler shot out of his seat at the sound of the doorbell ringing, while josh watched him zip to the door with a fond smile. he heard a click as the door was opened and then a startled sounding patrick, probably getting tackled in a hug by an excited tyler. the door shut again and their guest could be heard taking his shoes off, then the quiet thuds of two pairs of sock clad feet made their way to the entrance of the living room.

"patty's here," tyler announced happily, pushing the slightly shy boy forward into the room.

"i heard, baby," josh told his boyfriend, still smiling. "shouldn't you offer him a drink maybe?"

the brunet gasped, spewing out a few apologies while patrick giggled at him. it really wasn't a very big deal after all. finally, after many more 'sorrys' than necessary, tyler managed to ask if he wanted anything to drink.

"could i get some water please? if that's alright?" patrick answered unsurely, playing with a strand of his hair.

"mhm!" tyler nodded and ran out of the room, his socks slipping on the wooden floor as he left.

"you can sit down if you want," josh told the boy while he waited, since he was still standing awkwardly in the doorway.

"yeah, thanks," patrick smiled, shuffling over and sitting on the edge of an armchair across from the blue chesterfield josh was leaning into.

"you can sit over here y'know," josh told him, patting the next cushion over. "tyler's probably gonna make you anyway, and i promise i don't bite." patrick laughed a little and shrugged in response, staying where he was. it was at that moment that tyler came sliding in from the kitchen, a glass of water in each hand and one tucked between his chest and his arm.

"be careful with those," josh warned him, watching as his boyfriend slowed down a bit until he made it to the coffee table, where he was able to set them all down safely. patrick picked his up with a quiet thank you, holding it on his knee so he wouldn't have to keep reaching for it.

when tyler was satisfied that everyone was happy with their drinks, he flung himself sideways onto the couch and leaned his head against josh's arm. it was only then that he seemed to realize that patty was on the other side of the room and he frowned.

"c'mon over here," the boy told his friend, motioning to the spot next to him. "please," he added, feeling josh tense under him.

"you're sure?" patrick felt the need to check.

"course! i didn't have you over so you could sit all the way over there and watch us."

"alright," he agreed with a tiny smile, setting his water down on the other side of the table and perching himself on the end of the couch. he wasn't there long though. the strawberry blond let out a short squeak as tyler pulled him down on top of himself, giggling all the while.

josh smiled at their antics and wrapped an arm around tyler, who then did the same to patrick, as he asked, "well, we've got a few hours to kill. what d'you wanna do?"

***

"go, go, go!" pete yelled as he unlocked the door to patrick's house, ushering everyone else inside with faked urgency.

Emo KikOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara