Pooja held Jiyasha by shushing her mouth, "Jiyasha stop it, he didn't..."

"No Pooja, I know these guys very well. They are just a shame. Monica! Look what has happened to her," Jiyasha yelled again.

She held the guy by his collar, "What did you do to her? I can't see my friends in pain or being molest...."

She was to slap him again but the guy held her wrist this time, "Stop it. I have heard enough of you. You girls don't deserve my help."

Jiyasha was shocked with his reply but before she could say anything, the horns of a faraway car pierced their ears through the woods. The guy turned around and jumped over the uphill of the forest to disappear into the dark hurriedly.

The guy got into his car quickly and spoke to the man in the driver seat, "Drive quickly, let's go."

The car started moving while the guy looked out of the window, "I never expected that saving someone out of danger will be so pathetic, and especially if it comes from Ms. Jiyasha Mehta."

"Sir, I have garaged your Bugatti. I will send the car for repair tomorrow," the driver told him.

"Amar, do you think the Aryan Saxena is going to drive that smashed and broken car anymore? I am not taking it out again. Let it be in the garage forever," Aryan declared angrily.
They headed back home in the silent night.

*

Jiyasha turned to an angry Pooja, "Help? What did he mean by that?"

"He helped us out of danger and you insulted that good person," Pooja told her and narrated everything.

"Oh no! How can I make such a huge mistake? I have to ask him for a sorry." Jiyasha felt guilty.

"How will you say him a sorry? We didn't even get a chance to know his name or who he is. He must be a good person who had come to save us. Even I had to tell him a thank you," Pooja told her sadly.

"But we have seen his face. This Earth is round Pooja, we will meet him again someday. May be," Jiyasha replied in a soft voice. She was feeling guilty.

"But why did you behave in such a manner, Jiya?" Pooja asked her.

"I got so worried for both of you. When I saw those goons in that condition and then the guy holding Monica, I couldn't keep my calm. And you know before coming here, that Bugatti had again hit my scooter but I couldn't catch that mysterious mister. I am getting into trouble every now and then," Jiyasha was explaining her sadly.

"That Bugatti again hit your scooter?" Pooja asked bulging her eyes.

"Yes but let's take Monica to the hostel first. We'll talk about it later." Jiyasha walked over to Monica and held her closely. Pooja also sat beside them.

"Monica what has happened to you? Wake up!" Jiyasha and Pooja were shaking Monica lightly.

Monica's eyes were half open and Jiyasha nodded her head. She gazed at Pooja in despair and said, "Monica is drunk."

"Did she get drunk at the party? How could she?" Pooja uttered angrily.

"I don't know how but I am getting that odour from her. Let us take her back to the hostel then we will talk to her," Jiyasha told Pooja and they walked back together towards Jiyasha's scooter, with Monica. They were following the marks on the trees and reached near the highway safely.

"We have only one scooter. How shall the three of us travel in it?" Pooja asked Jiyasha.

Jiyasha walked over to the tea stall and the man was shutting his shop for the night.
"Did you find your friend?" the man asked Jiyasha.