23

-A year later-
Ashley's pov

It's now been a year since we all met, this exact date where i surprised my friends with the band. A lot has happened in this past year. Luke and Chloe have been hitting rocks the past few months, I'm sure they'll make it out of whatever fight they got themselves into. Sha and Ashton have been inseparable since they day he asked her to be his girlfriend. Kami and Andy, surprisingly, has lasted this long so far. Andy is not to fond on relationships, neither is Chloe. But they made it work for each other. Michael, well, he broke some hearts in the group. But we still support him making a choice of going back to his ex, Crystal. What a power couple. And then there's Calum and i. This adventure is about to just begin.

I sit down on the counter of the bathroom waiting patiently for the three minutes i had to past quickly. I just needed an answer. Was i it was i not pregnant? I didn't get my period this month, i mean it could of been like anything. I opened Twitter to hopefully pass the time.

When the alarm on my phone started ringing, i put my phone down and took a deep breath. Closing my eyes, i flipped the pregnancy test over. "3... 2... 1..." i tell myself as i open my eyes.

That one word on the stick made my heart stop. Positive. I took another one, wanting to make sure this cheap $3.99 test was accurate. Ten minutes passed, and the new one came back as positive as well. I don't know what to do. Calums away for one more week. I needed to tell someone before i freaked out.

The only one who lived close by was Kami. I quickly picked up the phone and called her. Three rings in and tired Kami answered. "KAMI. GET YOUR ASS TO MINE PLEASE." I tell in panic through the phone.

"Are you being murdered?" She asks.

"No." I say confused. "Just come over and please. It's an emergency."

She huffs. "It must not be if your not being murdered. Damn, I'll be there in five."

I tell her thank you as she hangs up. I sit on the couch and stare at the two sticks i peed on. Me, pregnant? Me and Calum are having a baby? How could this be? I mean, i know how it happened. But we used protection, i at least thought we did.

I go upstairs to slip on one of Calums shirts to feel closer to him. I looked in the mirror to see a tiny little bump forming. It was hardly noticeable, but it was there. I heard the front door open which pulled me away from my thoughts. "Ashley?"

I rush downstairs sticking the test behind my back. "Kami, thanks for coming." I lightly smile to her as she gives me a weird hug.

We sit down on the couch and i debate if i should just show her the test or if i should blurt it out to her. "You are acting stranger than normal. Did you like, cheat? Or did you like steal something? Or did you like kill a goldfish?" Kami rambles on.

"Kami, no to everything." I giggle. "I actually have news. It could either be the best news, which i sure hope it is. Or the worst news."

She looks at me very confused. "Okay?"

I bring my hands to the front to reveal the two pregnancy test. Kami smiles before she screams and tackles me for a hug. "CALUM PUT HIS HOOD IN YOU!? OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! YOUR GONNA BE A MOM!" Kami cheers.

I laugh. "Yes, and ew. Don't say hood in me." I cringe but laugh again.

She rolls her eyes. "Did you tell Calum?"

"I didn't. You are the first one to know. You can't tell anyone, you promise?" I asked her.

"I promise." She gets up and smiles. "I'm gonna be an aunt. Ashley's gonna be a mommy. Calums gonna be a Daddy cause he put his hood in you." She sings as she dances along.

I laugh as i can't help but get up and join her in her little dance.