6

Chloe's pov

"We love you guys, too. We are so happy that we were able to be apart of this. We should be thanking you since we have the best fans in the world." Michael says.

I love these boys so damn much, and they probably know how much. But i have a whole lot of love for them. I still can't believe that they are here. Even though its been a half hour, it feels like more than that. "So i have a question about your slut shirts." Luke speaks up and i draw my attention to him.

"Ask away." Had says.

"What does 'chuke me daddy' mean on the back of your shirts?" Luke asks so innocently. The girls die of laughter as my face goes red. I bury my face into a pillow. He did not just ask that.

I look up to see Sha and Ashley rolling on the floor crying hysterically. "Luke you shouldn't have asked." Michael chuckles.

"You broke Sha and Ashley." Calum says concerned.

Sha tries to breathe before she speaks. "Chuke is Chloe and Luke's ship name, also meaning choke." Sha loses it and laughs again with Ashley.

"So the sentence makes up choke me daddy." Natasha finishes off.

Calum and Michael join in on Ashley and Sha's laughing fit. What immature children.

"Awe, chuke is pretty cute." Luke says rubbing my back.

I look up to see Luke staring at me and giving me a soft smile. I smile back and lean into cuddle with him. "Is there any other ones we should be aware of?" Luke asked.

"We all have one. But the main ones we have is chuke. Theres Calum and Ashley that make up Cashley. Madleigh which is Hadleigh and Michael. And then there is Ashleigh, Ashton and Sha." Audrea fills in the boys.

"I have Andy, so its Kandy." Kami says and the boys laugh.

"I think by far, chuke is my favorite." Michael says.

"Its all of ours!" Millie says with a laugh.

Sha's pov

I finally stopped laughing at Chuke. "I find it cute that you all fantasize about your relationships with us." Ashton says as he leans in closer to me. My heart is busting out of my chest.

"OH we do more than just that." Millie says with a wink and we all laugh. 

In mid silence, my stomach growls. I blush red. "Sorry."

"Don't be. I am pretty starving myself." Michael says.

"How about we go to breakfast you all can tell us some more about this group?" Ashton suggested.

Ashley shows the boys upstairs to the living room to wait. Once they leave, we all scream a little to loud and jump around in a circle. I can not believe that actually just happened. Cashley, followed behind Chuke, and now Ashleigh following behind. 

We all got ready within 10 minutes, which is a new record. We head upstairs to see Ashley waiting with the boys in the living room. We all head out. "We can have two or three people come in our car, the driver will drive us." Ashton informs us.

"How about Sha and Chloe can go?" Kami suggested. 

Chloe and I follow the boys to their van. I sit in the back with Ashton and Michael. Chloe is with Luke and Calum in the middle. We decided to eat a little country restaurant, suggested by Ashley. Its called Cracker Barrel and it sounds pretty country. 

I make small talk with Ashton and Michael since this would be a long car ride. "So how long has been chuke been a thing?" Michael whispers quietly. 

I chuckle. "SInce like the third day we had the chat."