12

Kami's pov

On my way back to the pool, i saw Calum and Ashley ordering ice cream and i decided to join them. "Wanna buy me one too?" I ask Cal with a smile.

"Sure!" He softly smiles.

Ashley leans her head on my shoulder and smiles at me. "Hey kami boo." She says and i laugh.

"Hey girly." I say.

"I'm jelly." Calum whines sticking his bottom lip out like a puppy.

Ashley and i both awe in sync. "Too bad, Hood." I tease throwing my hands around Ashley.

"Wow Kami." Calum says. "Guess I'm not buying your ice cream." He steps forward as the line moves and i roll my eyes.

We order the ice cream we want and walk back to our chairs. "How've you been today Kami?" Ashley asked.

"Really well. Thank you, to you both. This wouldn't have been possible with you Ashley, and the band." I say smiling, licking the strawberry ice cream.

"My pleasure." Calum smiles.

They are the damn cutest. Even Chuke, Ashleigh, and Madleigh. All of them are. I just wish Kandy would be real. I never tell the girls, but i have secret obsession with Andy. I fancy his photography skills, it's just amazing. And i love picking on him too. Although he leaves our group chat, i just think it's adorable how much he hated us. Or hates. Even if he does hate us.

I realized my train of thoughts made my ice cream melt in my hand. I pout, excusing myself to throwaway the cone and clean my hands. It was getting really hot so i got into the pool over to the group while Calum and Ashley finished their ice cream. "Hey guys." I say smiling at them.

"Hey Kami! Where have you been?" Millie smiles back.

"Ice cream with Calum and Ashley." I chuckle.

"That's where those fuckers went." Luke rolled his eyes and we all laughed.

"Language Luke!" Ashton and Sha in sync. He's really rubbing off on her, it's funny.

Side note, Luke looks pretty fuckin good. I'm not gonna lie. I'm sorry Chloe, it's just that your mans looks like a 5 course meal. Those muscles and body. MY GOD AJSKSK. I wonder if Andy had a good body.

Ashley's pov

After Cal and I finished our ice cream, we were about to get into the pool, but instead the others were coming out. "Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Ashton wants to go on the lazy river." Sha smiles taking his hand and walking off with him.

"So does Luke." Chloe and Luke follows behind.

"I guess we're going too." I say to the whole group as we head to the river.

I grab two inner tubes, one for Cal and one for me. "Why do we need two?" He asked.

"One for me, one for you." I say all confused at why he asked.

"I thought we were gonna share it." Calum says whining.

"Cal, will sink the tube." I say laughing.

"Not uh. Chloe and Luke are doing it." He says pointing to the two already floating down the river. I roll my eyes and just make the boy happy.

He pulls me onto his lap and the tube starts to float down the river. "Happy now?" I roll my eyes again.

"Yes i am, and don't roll your eyes at me." He pouts and i laugh.

"Sure babe." I say and my eyes go wide. I called him babe?

He awes. "You called me babe!" He grasps his heart.

I blush and just kiss his cheek.