1

Ashley's POV

I was waiting at the gate of B2 with Natasha in the airport for the first out of the six girls to land. Chloe was the first to land since she lived closer to us. Nat and i are so nervous waiting. The first time in a year and half, the group chat is meeting everyone at the same time. And that is a pretty big deal to all of us. We all decided to meet with our "5SOS Slut Club" shirts, with "Chuke me Daddy" on the back of it. I give Nat a little squeeze when i see Chloe running up to us, leaving her suitcase behind her. She comes running up into our arms and we all begin to scream and cheer, getting looks from everyone at the airport.

"Oh my god! Its CHUKE!" I say, earning a laugh from Nat and a smack from Chloe.

"Hello my sluts!" We hear a voice from behind me, only to turn around and see Audrea and Hadleigh standing together.

"GUYS!" Chloe says as they run up to us, giving us a hug.

"I thought you weren't landing for another hour!" I say.

"Surprise!" Hadleigh says.

We all just hug each other a little more and freak out that five out of seven us were here. We all agree to go wait out at Chick-Fil-A since Sha will be landing in two hours, Kami will arrive in four hours, and Millie should be here between two-four hours since her flight was delayed by a half hour at her second over lap.

"Guys, i cant believe almost all of us are here!" I say.

"Me too! You all are so beautiful!" Hadleigh complements.

"Awh thanks, so are you Had!" Chloe says.

"I am so thankful for 5sos and you guys." Nat says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 hours later

"What up bitches!" Sha says walking up to us, still at our spot in Chick-Fil-A.

"SHA! WHEN DID YOU LAND!" Chloe shouts and jumps into her long distant best friend.

"You guys are adorable!" I say taking a picture of them.

"I landed like 10 minutes ago, and i got Audrea's notification where you all were." Sha laughs as she walks around to give us all a hug. She sits next to Chloe and joins in our conversation about shows we binge on Netflix.

I just zone out, and take in every thing. All of us are like one big giant family, and i love it. It will be complete once Millie and Kami show up. I still can't believe that we re all here. The same time zone. The same state/country. It's been a dream for all of us to meet, and it is happening. For the whole week they'll be here at my house and it will be the best week ever. I love my girls. I got a lot planned out for them and they have no clue whats in store.

Nearly two hours later, as if she knew we were speaking about her, i get a text from Millie.

From: Millie Bear
Im here love xx where are you girls? xx

To: Millie Bear
Chick-Fil-A. What gate are you at, we can come find you.

From: Millie Bear
Gate C6, i have a surprise with me ;) x

To: Millie Bear
Be there in 5

We all get up and walk over to the C wing and search for gate 6. Standing there next to a pole was Millie in her slut club shirt, and behind her was Kami. All of us run to meet in the middle and fall into a group pile of hugs.

"YOU GUYS! WE ARE HERE!" Kami shouts.

"All one big happy family!" Natasha says.

"I love you guys." I say.

We all get up and hug Millie and Kami. "Welcome to the states, girls!" Hadleigh welcomes them.

I looked over to Millie and see her with tears in her eyes. "This was a dream of mine when i made that group chat on twitter a year and a half ago. Thank you girls. You are not only my friends, but you are family."

"AWH MILLIE!" We all awh and hug her.

We ask a random stranger to take a photo of all of us in the airport so we can remember this moment. After we past security and what not, we all headed into the rental SUV so we can fit all of us. Natasha drives us back to my house. We took the long way home, jamming out to 5SOS songs.