5

Ashley's pov

I watch all of their faces as they freak out of what is happening. Once all of them were fully awake, i high five and laugh with the boys. This was the best wake up call that they could have ever gotten. Once we calm down from laughing, i look at all the girls waiting for a reply of what happened. "Did that actually just happen?" Had asked and i laugh again.

"This was the big surprise i had for you guys!" I say.

"I fucking hate you." Sha throws her pillow at me.

"Great, i have another person to warn about their language." Ashton says making us all laugh.

"Boys, these are my best friends. Which is know as the 5sos slut club. That is Chloe, Kami, Audrea, Hadleigh, Natasha, Millie, and Sha." I say introducing all of them. The girls get up and remove the silly string from them before they give the boys a hug hello. We all sat on the couches. On the love seat was Chloe and Kami with Luke sitting between them (they all were squished as hell but they didnt care). On the bigger couch was Sha, Ashton, Natasha, and Millie. Calum and I sat on the bar chairs. And on the bean bag was Audrea and Hadleigh with Michael sitting in front of them.

"Oh my god, I still can't believe you guys are actually here." Chloe says looking around at all of the boys.

I smile so widely knowing i just gave the best gift to my friends. "How did you get them here!?" Millie asked.

"I had messaged Andy a while ago, and with the help of him and Ashton, i pulled this off for you guys." I say.

"As much as i want to hate you right now, i actually love you for this." Kami says making me laugh.

"We couldn't miss the 5sos slut club party." Michael says making us laugh.

"Yeah, this is like coolest thing that we have ever been too." Luke says.

"And your the hottest thing that has ever been this close to me." Chloe says out loud and we all laugh. "I am so embarrassed now!"

Calum turns to me and smiles. "You have such a great friend. On behalf of the boys and I, we hope we can join your little club." Calum says putting an arm around me. I think i fucking died.

Millie's pov

Calum put his arm around Ashley and i couldn't help but to awe. Ashley has so much love for Cal, and i think he likes her. And for Chloe and Luke, god i just want them to date already. Chuke would make hot babies. Hadleigh and Michael would be the perfect couple. And Ashton, as much love i have for him, i support Sha and Ashton. They'd be so cute, even though it breaks my heart.

"So tell us about your group." Luke says looking around, waiting for one of us to talk.

"Well, i made the group a year and half ago. I was scared that no one would respond in the chat. I am just so glad they all did. Its all thanks to you guys." I say smiling at all of the boys. Ashton softly smiles back at me. My heart is about to jump out of my chest.

"Yeah, since then we became a family. We have countless inside jokes and memories and so much more." Audrea adds on.

"From the bottom of my heart, i just need to take a minute and thank you all." Kami says making us all awe.

I love these people right here. When i flew out here, i was so excited to see what was going to happen this week. And now since 5sos is here, it makes everything more better. I not only get to spend it with the people i call my family, but to the boys who were there for me. Nothing would be possible without them. They are the reason that all of us are here today. I wish, i really wish, that this would be like this all the time.