15

Audrea's pov

The battle of the splash came to an end, as Michael declared himself the king. I laughed as we all just joined in with others. Everyone was now in the pool, in a circle just making big group conversation. "How much longer until the pizza gets here?" Michael asked.

"I think we got twenty minutes." Ashley says looking at her watch.

Ashley and Cal, followed by Millie, Nat, and Kami, decided to get out and dry. Ashton and Sha still laid on the big swan float together. Luke and Chloe were cuddling in the shallow. Had and Michael decided to hit a beach ball around. And i was just surrounded by couples. I make my way out of the pool and sit next to Kami.

"Hey girl, how has it been today?" I asked her.

"Amazing. You?" She smiles.

"Same as well." I smile and then look at all of us so happy.

What more can this day be filled with? We got woken up by the boys. Ate breakfast at Crackle Barrel. Went to Target. We went to the water park with the boys. Came home and jumped in Ashley's pool. Now we're about to eat pizza with them. This day just keeps getting better and better.

Soon enough, Michael gets out of the pool with Had, just leaving Sha and Ashton still on that float and Luke and Chloe still cuddling. Michael sits across from me as Had goes to the bathroom. "Hey Michael! Can we talk dyeing hair?" I asked him with a hopeful smile as he nodded. "What color do you think i should do?"

Michael takes a minute before he answers. "You could do a purple. Like not a dark one, but not a light one. Just in the middle would look good since your roots are brown?" He says.

"If Michael Clifford wants purple, i will give him purple." I say making him laugh. "Thank you."

"What color should i do when i dye my hair? That will probably be in a few months but." Michael asked. Is he really asking me? Oh my god.

"Well, the girls and i really love your red hair." I say.

"Hmm. Well i have a good idea in mind." He says.

Calum's pov

"Ashley." I whisper in her ear as i poke her arm.

"Calum, why are you whispering?" Ashley says laughing at me.

"I need to use the bathroom." I say with a shy smile as she laughs even louder.

"Come on Cal." She says taking my hand and showing me to the bathroom.

Her hand is so soft. It's like touching a cloud. Everything about her is perfect. Her hair. Her eyes. Her body. Her smile. Her laugh. Ashley is so sweet and caring, so down to earth. She organized this day for best friends, and her of course, all because we brought them together. I came thinking these girls would be crazy, but as soon as my eyes laid on Ashley this morning. God, it was like time stopped.

Ashley's fingers snap in my face. "Calum, what are you thinking about? I've been telling you for the past minute that the bathroom is in there." She laughs.

"Sorry beautiful." I say kissing her cheek and closing the bathroom door behind me.

I use the bathroom and wash my hands. I take a good look at myself. Calum Hood, you can do this. If you don't, you'll regret this. Just ask her. You know she'll say yes. She loves you.

"Calum, are you good?" Ashley knocks.

"Oh yeah, uh I'm good." I say opening the door and turning the light off. This girl makes me crazy.

We make our way back outside, but i stop once we get to the kitchen. I hold Ashley's hand back as she spins around to look at me. "Calum, are you sure everything is alright?" She giggles nervously.

I just take a deep breath and smile. "Can we talk?" I asked her, and i can feel her heart breaking inside of her just by the look of her face.

"Sure." Her voice shaky.

"Don't worry, it's all good news." I say reassuring her as she slightly smiles. "Ashley. I came here today not expecting me to fall in love with the prettiest girl I've seen. And i have the privilege of falling in love with you, if you let me."

She smiles so widely and blushes. It's adorable, she is adorable. "Calum, yes." She says as she takes me by surprise.

Her hands cup my face as her lips press to mine. I kiss her back and it's like fireworks are shooting above us. I'm taken to my getaway when she kisses me. Her lips so soft and taste so sweet. She separates our lips as she smiles.

"I love you Calum Thomas Hood." She smiles making my cheeks blush this time.

"I love you the most, Ashley...." i say as she mouths her middle name. "Ashley Nicole Dillion."