16

Luke's pov

Chloe and I decided to get out with Sha and Ashton following behind us. Michael was already out for a while. But Calum wasn't seen. I need to ask Calum something important, we'll all the guys. And he's MIA. But so is Ashley. "Hey boys, care to join me for a second?" I call out and the nod. "I'll be back in a few, love." I say kissing her forehead.

We all join over on the side of the house. "Where's Cal?" Ashton asked.

"I saw her go inside with Ashley." Michael says.

I looked through the window that was next to us to see Calum and Ashley kissing in the window. "Well look at that!" I say pointing as we all awe.

"Well there goes what i wanted to talk about. I was gonna ask if it was too soon for to ask Chloe out." I say blushing.

"My luke is growing up." Michael fake cries and    Ashton just pats me on the back.

"What about you guys? You going to make a move?" I asked.

"I don't know. I still feel like it's too soon for me. You know, just got out of a relationship two weeks ago. I still didn't even take the time to adjust." Michael says.

"I might, but i don't think today. I want it to be special." Ashton says.

"Ok. well we better not keep the girls waiting." I say. When we walk back out, Calum and Ashley are already out of the house with pizza boxes in their hands.

I take my seat back with Chloe and put my arm around her. We all grab some pizza with the box was being passed around. "Hey Chloe, can i see your phone quick? Mines dead." I say as she digs for her phone.

"Sure." She hands it to me.

I go on to her contacts and add me in. I put 'boyfriend hemmo 💍' as the name and then my number. I use her phone to take a photo of us together and make sure to send it to myself so she can see the name. I hand her phone back and she drops it on her lap.

"Luke.... why is it boyfriend?" She asks oblivious.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"YES! YES! Definitely!" She says throwing her hands around me and kissing my cheek with her pizza lips.

She blushes as she wipes it off for me and i laugh. She is so cute. And now she is all mine.

Ashton's pov

Sha and i sat with our pizza at the pool ledge, just getting to know each other more. "Where have you always wanted to travel in the world? Can be anywhere." I ask her with a smile.

"Hmm. That's hard since i havent been to a lot of places. But i think my top few places are England, California, Hawaii, and Canada." That just brings the perfect idea to mind.

"Great! I would answer, but I've been to many places." I say with a smile.

Sha is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. No one in this world has made me feel like Sha does. And all i want is just to hold her, kiss her, and just call her mine. I would ask her out now, but i don't want to rush into things. I want this to be special for her so she can stay a long time. The boys and i have off in two weeks, i can take her to California and have her stay at my house for a while. I know i'll have to wait but it will be worth it for my Princess. It is just the way she makes me feel so happy and complete.

"What is going on in that mind?" Sha teases.

"Oh, just how great pizza is." I lie and she believes it.

"Me too Ashton, i love pizza with my whole heart." Sha laughs causing me to laugh along too. "Hey, i wanted to thank you again for doing this for not only me, but my friends too."

I smile sweetly to her, making me want to just lean in and kiss her but i can't. "Any time. Anything for you i would do, and uh the others. I'm one phone call away if you need me." I say as her cheeks blush.

"Ashton, you are the best. You know that." She smiles.

"Only for you." I wink.

God i love Sha so much.