20

Luke's pov *skipped to NYC, noon*

Once we got checked into the hotel, the girls all went to their shared room to help Kami get ready for her date. I walked Chloe to the girls room and gave her a soft kiss. "See you soon, baby." I tell her and walk off to the guys room.

Andy awaits, sitting on the bed. I go over to him and give him a hug. "Hey bro, you ready?" I ask.

He smiles. "More than ever. Thanks, again. Kami seems wonderful and i cant wait to actually meet her in person."

I smile back. "Kami is wonderful. She's such a doll."

Ashton comes in the room handing Andy one of his pink button up shirts. "Girls are suckers for pink. You can't go on a date wearing all black."

Most of the times, i just want to slap Ashton of how girly he acts when it comes to fashion. But i can't complain, i do the same thing too.

Twenty minutes later and Chloe texted me letting us know Kami was ready. Ashton and I walked Andy down to the girls room. The door opened, and i could see Andys face drop to the floor.

"You're Kami? Oh my god, your so beautiful. I uh, i should of gotten you flowers or something. Oh my god, i can't breath. You're just too cute. Hello, oh my. I'm Andy. Did i say that already?" Ashton and i laugh, along with the girls, of how nervous Andy was.

Kami's pov

I laugh at Andy's nervousness. "Hi, and thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." I say. Did i just wink? I think i just winked.

His faces releases the nervousness and he stretches his hand out for me to shake. "Nice to meet you. Sorry, I'm just nervous. I've never done this before." Andy says causing me to silently giggle.

"It's okay Andy. I promise, dates aren't that bad." I smile to reassure him.

"Good. Well, you want to grab food? You like food?" Andy says.

Oh boy this is gonna be a long day. "Yes i love food. Who doesn't?"

"Ok that's true." He laughs. He extends his hand out for me to take and we walk hand and hand down to a small little cafe.

I didn't mind. I wasn't expecting anything fancy. I actually like small cafes. We sat down at a booth across from each and started to talk.

"So Tell me about you, Kami." Andy smiles.

"Well. What's there to know? I love food. I love 5sos. I love my friends. I'm from Europe and this is my first time in America." I say.

"Your first time?" He smiles.

"My first time." I smile back.

He smirks but turns into a smile. "I'm going to have to bring you out here more often."

"I'd love that." I smile. "Now tell me about you. The guys said a little bit about you." Which caused me to chuckle.

"Uh oh. Like what?" He laughs.

I laugh along. "Oh just how you are."

He shakes his head just imaging what he could be thinking. "Well, as you know, i love photography. And i love cartoons. And i tour with the boys."

"Your photography skills are amazing! I love your work." I tell him.

"Thank you Kami." He smiles.