13.Broken plans😓

Ahn's pov:

It's been two long weeks, but now it's the time.It 's friday and tomorrow I will do my wedding.Everything is done, I hope that will be great.

It's Saturday morning:

I am so excited and all of us are.We decided to do a simple wedding just with our families and BTS ,of course.
"Love, I will go to buy a coffe."
"I would come ,but I have to go to get my suit and your dress.Don't stay very much." Jungkook said
"Okay, bye!"
I went and I bought a coffe. I wanted to go for a walk in the park and I went there. I was tired a little bit and I sat down on a bench.
I was staying on the bench, drinking my coffe when I felt a hand on my mouth and that someone put a mask on my face.
I was kinapped.I tried to scream or something ,but I couldn't. For some seconds I felt like I didn't have air and I was going to die ,but of course I had air. Just I was afraid.

Jungkook's pov:

I almost was done with everything, I took the suit and the dress and I did all.
I got a message from a unknown number.
He sent me a photo with Ahn who was tied of a chair.
My heart started beating so fast, I was scared for her.Who is this number?
I got another message.
Unknown number: "If you want your princess back, you must pay for it.
Lots of love ,
Karen&Eunji❤"
Karen?! That b*tch who slapped Ahn in her second day? And Eunji? He is really a jerk.
Then, that number called me.
"How much do you want?"
"It's not about money, sweetie.I want something else from you."Karen said.
"What do you want?"
"Well, I want a romantic night with you.Just us" She said
I heard some screamings from there.I thought they were from Ahn.A tear came out.
"How can I trust that you will let her free? And that you will not hurt her when we will be togheter?"
"I promise"Karen said and she gave me the address
"Fine, will be there" I said with tears on my cheeks. How could I let that happened? I got into some elegant and I went to that address.
"Hi there!I put a camera there and a camera here.She will se what we will do and you will se what they will do." She said
"She... She will see? AND I WILL SEE WHAT?"
Now is something like we cheated on each other, but I got some sleeping pills and I put them in her drink. I couldn't stay and see how that jerk kiss her neck!
She fell asleep.I broke the camera and I searched for something in Karen's jacket and phone. I finally found the address of that basement where they kept her. I went quickly to the basement and I entered in that room. Quietly I went to find where they was. I heard screaming like "Let me, please" or "Please!Eunji" and I heard sounds of hurting. I hope never bad happened to her.
When I finally found where they was I saw him that he was taking her t-shirt off.I took something to hit him with it. I went at his back and I gave him a strong hit in his head. I saw Ahn... she was full of cuts and bruises on her face and on her body. She was shirtless. I break the strings and I let her free. She jumped in my arms and kissed me. When we kissed , a tear came on her cheek and fell on mine .I felt her tear and it was warm and I could felt her pain just in one kiss and in one tear.
"Oh my god ,Ahn"
I was looking at her and I saw how scared she was.She was lookimg so bad, I think we will do the wedding in a week or two weeks.

Ahn's pov:

"Jungkook... Thank you!" I said while I was crying and I couldn't talk or say anything more because I was so scared.
We went home and Jungkook took care of my bruises and my cuts.
I hugged him tightly and I felt a tear on my cheek.I was still afraid and scared of those people and those bad moments. I felt safe in his arms.
He break the hug and said:
"Don't cry ,I am here" He wipped my tears and kissed my forehead.
I fell asleep.
When I woke up I saw that I wasn't in my room.I was in that place,but no one was in there.
I started looking for someone ,but nothing. I heard steps and slowly I turned back.I saw Karen and Eunji who were coming after me. I ran very fast, but I stopped in the wall. I was looking at them and I was scared. I started scream and cry in the same time.
I heard a voice "Ahn, Ahn, woke up!" It was Jungkook. Oh my god it was just another nightmare.
When I really woke up I jumped in his arms.
"I hope that I didn't wake up the boys"
"Chill, they will not wake up easy and you didn't scream too loud."
"Oh, ok then" I said.
We fell asleep again, but this time we were hugged because I was scared of my nightmare.
In the morning we went to have breakfast. The boys didn't see me after those people kidnapped me.
I went in the kitchen and I saw the boys:
"God, Ahn !" They all jumped in my arms and they were surprised.
"What they did to you?" Jimin asked
"I don't want to talk about this."
"We are so sorry that we couldn't protect you!" Namjoon said
"It's not your fault. A half is my fault because I was Eunji's friend and I didn't have to be his friend.I mean he is insane."
"It's my fault too. I didn't have to let you go alone to drink the coffe!"
"It's not your fault! Let's forget about this and think about our wedding."
"We should wait for that. I mean you have cuts and bruises. You have to wait a few days or weeks." Jin said
"Yeah, you're right" I said
We ate the breakfast .
Every day I took care of my cuts and tried to make them dissappear earlier. I just wanted to to do our wedding. I want Jungkook in my life.
Will be continued...🔜

*I tried to make this chapter longer than it was first . It was hard ,but it works. I hope you like it.
THIS BOOK IS ALMOST DONE!*