4.Broken Heart????

Ahn's pov:

For one week I forgot about Namjoon.All the week Kookie slept at me and we had a lot of fun.Namjoon didn't call me and yeah I wanna belive that he was busy ,but I don't think so...
Tomorrow Namjoon will be back, I wanna be first who will see him.
I called Jungkook ,AGAIN :)) because I don't know what I will tell Namjoon tomorrow when I'll see him:
"Kookie, I need help"
"What's wrong?"
"What I will tell Namjoon tomorrow when he will be back?"
"What do you want to tell him?"
"He didn't call me all of this 2 weeks.And before his trip we didn't talk that much..."
"I think that you should tell him that" Kookie said but I intrerupted him.
"Tell him what? Is it my fault? Maybe I had to pay more attention to him "
"NO, YOU PAID, BUT HE DIDN'T!" Jungkook said angry.
"Yeah, but..."
"But what?I think that you have to  break up with him, if he doesn't have time for you" He said.
"I think you are right"
"I know that he is my Hyung ,but he doesn't deserve you."
"Yeah.Thank you"
"Anytime!♥️"
I think Jungkook is right, maybe I should broke up with him.😣
All the night I was thinking about what I will tell Namjoon tomorrow.I think I will do it tomorrow because now I am so tired.

In the morning:

Namjoon arrived home, I will go to him, but I'm not sure if I should tell him or not. I'm not that type of person who says things directly.
I went at Namjoon, he was outside ,lonely.
"Hi ,you arrived"
"Yeah, I missed you." He says
"So why you didn't call me?"
"I couldn't..."
"You know that  I was worried about you?"
"But, why?" Namjoon asked me
"Why?😐 You didn't answer all week!"
"I'm sorry for that"
"You are just sorry?" I said
"I was in a trip ,what do you want me to say?"
"You said that you will call me, and you didn't. Is there even a reason"
"I... I forgot ,I mean I forgot to call you" He answered
"I was thinking about you all the time and you forgot to give me a freaking message?"
"I'm so sorry, I will fix this"
"No, there is nothing to fix.
"What do you mean?" He asked me surprised
"I said that you don't love me how I love you. Do you even love me?"
"I do...  but " I interrupted him and I said:
"You know what ,maybe we should broke up if you don't have time for me!"
"Ahn ,don't do that..." He said upset
"I do it!" And I left ,my face was full of tears.I was crying and I didn't stop until in the evening.
Mom called Jungkook to calm me down and when I saw him I was so happy cause he was there with me💕
He stayed with me all the night to calm me down.
I hugged him and we fell asleep embraced.
When I wake up I saw Jungkook sleeping next to me and we were embraced.
He woke up and he said:
"Oh, we fell asleep like that."
"It's ok, you calmed me down.Thank you"
"You have no reasons to thank me, this is what best friends do"
"Now, I realize how many times I told you Thank You and how many things you did for me and I did nothing for you :(("
"Yes you did you were my friend and this is all I want"
Those words made me blush. Why I felt like butterflies were flying in my belly?I mean, NO WAY... I DON'T LIKE JUNGKOOK, just a little ,but IT MEANS NOTHING!!😶
I CAN'T , I AM SURE IT IS NOTHING.
Today was a normal Sunday ,Jungkook went home and I watched TV.
I was so tired of being sad, I went  sleep and I was thinking about ice cream, pizza and maybe Kookie to make me happy 🙄.
In the midnight I heard steps in my house, I woke up and I went in the living room. Then I heard that someone ran and opened the door.When I looked outside I saw Kookie and I went after him. A car came and hit him.I started screaming and crying.Then, my mom woke me up and I realized that it was just a dream.
I did all I had to do and I went school.
When I arrived, I saw Jungkook coming out of the car  and I  ran to him ,then, I hugged him by saying:
"Thanks God you are all right!"
"Why are you saying that?"
"I had a dream with you and a car killed you"
"Oh my god😂"
"I started crying and screaming in sleep ,but my mom woke me up"
"Wait, why did you have a dream with me?" he asked me
"I... I don't know"
"Did you think about me before you slept?" When he asked me that I felt like I was cracking =)).
"Umm.. no. It was just a dream."
"Yeah, sure :)"
"It's important that you are good now!"
After that, we went to our chemistry class and there our professor told us that :
"In this weekend we will go in a trip in the mountains to Mount Seoraksan.All the highschool will go in this trip.This trip is one week trip.Who wants to go in the trip come to me!"
The whole class wants to go ,so I'll go too.
I went to professor and asked her:
"Professor, how many we will be in a room?"
"2-3 "
"Can I pick one room of 2 members?"
"Sure, let me write you in my notebook.What's your name and who will you stay with?"
"Won Ahn and I will stay with Jeon Jungkook in room."
"Perfect !" The professor says.
"Kookie !I told professor that we will stay togheter in room"
"Ok ,will be great"
"I know!"
The week passed very fast.On Tuesday was a normal day, on Wednesday I made my luggages for the trip.And now it's Thursday!
Will be continued...🔜

*This chapter is shorter than the others ,but I didn't have any ideas.The next one will be great!😍And sorry for being inactive*