3.Feelings

Ahn's pov:

It was Sunday and I was still thinking about last night.It was so beautiful... I should call him to see what is he doing.
"Hi babe what's up?" He asked me
"I wanna see what are you doing? Do you wanna take a walk?"
"Of course ,meet me in the park."
"All right!Bye."
"Bye!"
I dressed up and I went to the park.

In the park:

I arrived and I sat on a bench.After 5-10 minutes he arrived.I hugged him and I kiss him on the cheek. We bought a hot chocolate and we stayed at the Café.
"Ahn.. In the next week I'will be very busy because I have to work at our new song. "He said.
"Oh, it's ok.Don't be upset, we will meet in the weekend!"
"Actually we will not ,I'll go in a trip with my parents.I'm sorry"He said upset.
"How long will you stay there?"
"About 2 weeks.."
"So I say Good Bye from now."
I hugged him and he said:
"Hey, don't worry I will call you"
I kissed him and I felt that I already miss him and our meetings. We had a long hug and then we went home.
I did some homework at maths and my dad ordered pizza and we had a family night. We watched a movie and we had popcorn too.
In the morning I did my routine and went to school.
I saw BTS at the lockers. I went to my locker and the I went to greet them.
"Good morning ,guys."
"Good Morning Ahn we were talking about you."😁
"Oh really and what did you talk about me?"
"Nothing!" Namjoon says.
"Namjoon ,can you come for a second ?"
"What's going on?"
"I want to ask you if you told them about us?"
"Not yet..."
"Yeah, ok."
"So guys, I have to go I must repeat for my test at chemistry."
"I'll go too,bye!" Jungkook says.
"Byee"The bangtan said.
"Kookie ,Namjoon didn't tell you that we are togheter right?"
"No, he didn't. I didn't tell them either, if you ask."
"Of course I don't, you are my best friend and I trust you!"
Then, we hugged and we went to our chemistry class.
After the class Jungkook asked me
"Hey, Ahn, how was your first test?
"Not so hard ,but not so easy .It was normal ."
After school I went home, I didn't meet Namjoon so...  I started do my homework and I watched TV.
Tomorrow is my birthday, I think just my parents will know that ,but I don't want a party or something like this so It's fine.
I went sleep and in the morning my mom and my dad woke me up and say :
"Surprise! Happy Birthday sweetie.You are 18 now."
They had a big birthday cake with 18 candels on it and with a photo with me and my family.This was so cute.
I went to the bathroom and then I went in the kitchen ,but in the kitchen the lights were off so I put them on and saw A LOTS OF DECORATIONS AND FROM THE LIVING ROOM APPEARED BTS AND THEY TOLD ME:
"Happy Birthday ,our best friend!"
First who hugged me was Rap Monster ,then Kookie,then J-Hope ,after J-Hope was Jin ,then Jimin , V and Suga.
I thanked everyone.And we all went to school.  On my way to school I was thinking about something that made me feel uncomfortable .It was that J-Hope that told me "Happy Birthday beautiful ",but no one heard that.. Maybe I should forget it was just a compliment. At school was normal ,no one knew that was my birthday and yeah.. But that wasn't a compliment.😓Because he told me at school:
"Hi birthday girl, do you want an ice cream after school? "
"I can't ,I have a family dinner."
I really didn't know what to say 🤷🏻‍♀️
"Ok, so don't do plans for tomorrow after school ;)"
And he just left. I should ask for help, but if I'll tell Namjoon I will make them fight.I should tell Jungkook.
"KOOKIE, wait!"
"What ?What's up?"
"I have a problem.I think Hoseok is flirting with me."
"What? No way" he said
"He called me beautiful at my house and now he asked me if I want an ice cream after school!"
"But you liked Hoseok " Jungkook said
"I'm with Namjoon now!And I don't like him in that way now, I forgot him."
"Well if you want him to stop you should tell him that you are in a relationship with Namjoon."
I think Jungkook's idea is good because this is the only idea we had.
"I will do this, I have to"
Then, I went home and I did my homework.I started make plans for what I will say to J-Hope and I thought this will work.
Tomorrow was a normal day.I met J-Hope in the park and we bought an ice cream.
"So , Do you have a boyfriend? Hoseok asked.
"If I tell you something , do you promise that you will not tell the others?"
"Ok, tell me."
"I'm in a relationship with Namjoon..."
"Oh, I didn't know, sorry"he said
"It's ok ,don't worry"
Then I hugged him because I had to leave.
After that I went to Kookie's house to stay with him cause my parents were gone at wedding for 2 days so I asked him if I could sleep at him.
I told him everything about that meet and then we had a pijama party. I had so much fun in that night. 😄
In the morning , we had breakfast .Breakfast means cereal and milk because we all know that he don't know how to cook  =))
"Thank you so much, this night was great!❤"
"I should thank you for coming here .Without you this night would have been boring." He said and then he hugged me.
I went back home and called Namjoon :
"Hi ,Ahn I can't talk right now .I will call you later, bye" He said...
He couldn't talk all week, I know that he is in a trip with his parents ,but he said that he will call me :(
I waited for hours and he didn't call me.
I was very upset and I didn't know what should I do and I called Kookie.
"Hi Ahn ,how are you?"
"Not good, can we meet?"
"Of course !" He understood that we met in the park because there is our place in the park .There we walk, talk and we usually buy ice creams.
We finally met in the park and we hugged as always.
"Kookie ,I don't know what should I do?"
" About what?"
"About Namjoon, we didn't speak all of this week and when I called him he said that he couldn't talk "
"Oh, Ahn don't worry , it will be fine.Maybe he visited a lot and he really couldn't talk."
"Or maybe not.. :(("
He hugged me and I left and went home. On my way home someone stopped me.
"Where are you going beauty?Why are you sad?" that man asked me.I started running and screaming, but he caught my hand and said "Where do you think you go?"
He started to open my jacket and he put his hand on my mouth so I couldn't scream or talk.
Then suddently he let go of my hand and he fell.Then I saw Jungkook in front of him. I was so happy to see him there.
"Oh my god thank you so much!"
He hugged me thightly and he said:
"When I heard that scream I was so worried!"
After that he walked me home and I went sleep.

Jungkook's pov:

I went home because I was so tired.
In the next day I went to meet the Bangtan.
"There's Jungkook!" Jimin and Tae said.
"Where are the others?"
"They didn't arrive" Jimin said.
"Look there's Jin" Tae said.
"So before Suga and J-Hope arrive, let's play a game" Jin said
We all were agree with the game and we played "Truth or Dare"
Jin got a bottle and he turned it.
He asked me first:
"Truth or Dare?"
"I think ...Truth"
"Do you like Ahn? Be careful, don't lie!"
I took a look at Ahn and saw that she blushed a lil bit.
"No, no, of course not"
"If you say" :)
Then I gave Tae a Dare "Hit your head on the wall 5 times"
He did it and we all laughed. Suga and Hoseok arrived and we started our song on the rhythm that Namjoon made.
"Jin, can you come a lil bit?"
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, I just wanna speak with someone. I think I really like her, but I'm not thinking about dating her right now. And I don't know if she likes me too?"
"I don't know what is in her heart , but I think you should talk with her.But just when you belive is the best moment for you and for her.Just when you are ready!"
Then we went back to the rest of the group and started working.
We did a new song "Fake Love" :

I think this will be appreciated💕

Ahn's pov:

My parents are back.They brought a lot of cakes and a slize from the wedding cake.
When I was eating someone called me.I was hoping to be Namjoon, but was Kookie.
"Hi Kookie what's up?"
"We did a new song.Can I come to you, to give you the CD?"
"Oh my god ,sure!"
He came to me and he gave me the CD, I listened to the CD a lot of times. Now this is my favourite song "Fake Love"💘.
I told Jungkook that he can sleep over at me.We will do a pijama party again if he wants.
He accepted.

Jungkook's pov:

I will sleep at her today .It will be great  because when she laugh,she looks very beautiful.
oh my god...
I THINK I REALLY LIKE AHN!
Will be continued...🔜

*I hope that this chapter will not be boring, the next two or three chapters will be great🤞🏻💞*