10.Back togheter

Ahn's pov:

I didn't want to go back home because I should stay with Jungkook at this time.
It was that night, he fell asleep and I was thinking ,just thinking about my whole life.
Then, I turned to him and I was looking at him.I mean I was staring at him. How could I left him? Now it could be very different.
I was trying to sleep ,but I couldn't.
All night I was moving in the bed and I couldn't sleep.
In the morning ,when Kookie woke up, he saw me standing on the floor.
"Why are you up?" he asked me
"I couldn't sleep all night!"
"Why?"
"I don't know🤷🏻‍♀️I am so tired"
"Of course you are you should try to sleep" he said, but this is what I tried all night!
"I tried it all night, but I couldn't"
"I don't know what can I say"
"You should rest, not me.You just had a break."
"What are you saying if we both rest?" He asked me with a small smile on his face.
"Fine, let's rest."
I fell asleep because I didn't sleep all night.
After a great sleep I woke up.I dreamed a song,it was a beautiful song ,but I don't remember it.I went in the living room and Jungkook wasn't there.
"Hi guys, do you know where is Jungkook?"
"He had a new idea of a song and he went to the company" Yoongi said.
"Oh, I think I will go after him .Thanks Yoongi"
"You are welcome💗"
I went after Jungkook at the company and I heard :
"But, I still want you!Ohhh, I still want you!"
I heard him singing ,it was a beautiful song. It was the song what I dreamed. I was surprised.
When he finished the song I asked him:
"How do you know this song?"
"I dreamed it when we were resting"
"Are you serious? O dreamed it too!"
"How can be this possible?" He asked
"I don't know why I dreamed it ,bun I know why you dreamed it"
"Really? " He asked me ,he was blushing
"It's for Iseul right?"
"Yeah... No it is not .I don't wanna lie to you anymore"
"What do you mean?"
"I lied to you when I told about when you were drunk. I almost lied you when you asked me about the song..." he said
"Wait, WHAT?! I did something when I was drunk?"
"No, you said something."
"What I said? Jungkook tell me that I didn't say a stupid thing"
"You asked me if I remember when I said that between us is true love and then I wanted say something more, but you fell asleep" Kookie said.
"Oh ,I don't know why I asked you that"
"I am surprised because you didn't ask me why I break up with Iseul :)"
"I didn't want to make you upset or something"
"Well do you know the reason?"
"No, what's the reason?"
"YOU, THIS SONG IS FOR YOU ALL IS ABOUT YOU BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ONE MORE DAY TO SPEND WITHOUT YOU!"
"What did you say? "
"About the song?" he asked
"No, about everything"
"What you heard." he said
"The truth is... When I was drunk I wanted to say something.I wanted to say that I still want you and I still love you and that I can't leave without you anymore!"
A tear fell on my cheek.A tear fell on his cheek too.
"Say something, we are crying and you don't say..."
And he kissed me when I was speaking.
We were looking at eachother and he said:
"I want you back,Ahn. I want you to be my girlfriend again!💘"
I kissed him and then I hugged him tightly.
We went back to the apartment. When we entered the apartment the rest of BTS told us:
"Ooooo, the lovers are here!!" Taehyung said.
"Finally you are togheter." Jin said.
"We worked hard !" Namjoon said
"What do you mean?"
"We all know that you are soulmates.🤗"
After that I looked at Kookie and I holded his hand.
"I should go back home,but I will be back tomoroow"
"Wait, what do you think if you will stay one more night and we do a party to celebrate your relationship with Jungkook." J-Hope asked me.
"I think it's a very good idea ;)"
"Well, we will decorate this room and you will come after that. Go in Jungkook's room." Yoongi said
We went in his room and we were so curious about what they will do for us.
"Wait a minute... How do they know that we are back togheter?"
"Surveillance camera" he said
"I think they were looking at us ."
"But, how did they know that you came at the company?"
"How do you think I knew that you were at the company ?"
"Ohh,😂" He laughed
After that, J-Hope and Taehyung entered the room and they put their hands on our eyes.
When they put down their hands we saw a lot of decorations in that room, was amazing.
"Wow, this is awesome guys!"
"Yeah, this really is" Kookie said
"Well this is how we celebrate our maknae and our very good friend who is his girlfriend" Namjoon said
"You didn't have to do that.God, I almost cry.😅"
"Just have your night and we will let you alone" J-Hope said
"No, stay we will have more fun if you will stay" Jungkook said.
"Anyway, we will see you, don't worry. We want you two to have a romantic moment togheter.🙂" Jimin said
"This is so sweet. Thank you so much guys"
Then, they left the apartment and we were alone.
"Now, I am hungry.What will we do?"
We heard a voice from the speakers. It was Yoongi.
"Go in the living room and you will see there!"
We went in the living room and we saw a table with food, champagne and candles.
"Wow, this is amazing !" Jungkook said.
We had the dinner and we drank the champagne.Then, we heard a song and we had to dance a slow dance.
"They even tried to do all of this for us."
"Yeah"
"But, why?"
"Our first kiss was my first kiss.You were my first girlfriend" He said
"I had my first kiss with a jerk in the eleventh grade.I was in seventh grade.He wanted to rape me.I don't know how I was so stupid?! Anyway I still am but..."
"No ,you are not ! That jerk should go in jail for what he wanted to do to you! Why are you saying that you still are stupid?"
"Because I will never forgive me that I left you and I didn't call you!"
"We are back togheter right now.Don't think about it anymore." Kookie said
"I was your first girlfriend and I think that you were very upset and this is why you had another girlfriend, because this is why I had another boyfriend.I was trying to forgive you"
"I loved Iseul because I was rhinking about you everytime and Iseul made me feel like you were there."
"Really?"
"And when you came back, I was so in love with you like I never was" Jungkook said
"When we kissed at that game, was a mistake? Or ..."
We were still dancing.He interrupted me and said:
"When you came back, everytime when I saw you I wanted to kiss you.I missed you so much and no, it wasn't a mistake. "
"Well, when we kissed in that night when we were talking I forgot about anything!"
"When we kissed I felt your pain. I knew that you had a huge pain in your heart that I had a girlfriend" He said
"I loved you too much to accept that you had a new girlfriend"
"When I hugged you when I break up with Iseul.I wasn't crying because of her .I was crying because of you."
"What do you mean?"
"I was crying because I had another girlfriend and I couldn't be with you.I hurted you and I am so sorry !"
"No, you don't have to apologize!"
"I love you Ahn Won! And I will never let you go!"
"I love you too Jeon Jungkook"
And we kissed pasionatly.I love him so much.💕
Will be continued...🔜

*So cute, they are back togheter🤗 See you in the next chapter, bye!💗*