5.What happened in the trip?

Ahn's pov:

Tomorrow we will go in the trip, I'm so exciting.We will go by coach and I will stay next to Jungkook.
I should go to sleep, tomorrow I will must wake up at 6 o'clock.

In the morning:

I woke up very happy, I sang in the bathroom, I made a face with pancakes and fruits and I tried 10 different clothes before I dressed the best one.
Then my parents led me to the parking from where we start.
I met Kookie and we started our way. All of us waved them parents ,including me.
Me and Jungkook didn't talk so much because we slept almost all the way.Jungkook fell asleep first and I took a photo with him, was so cute💗

This is the photo👆🏼After 3-4 hours we arrived at the hotel in the mountains

This is the photo👆🏼
After 3-4 hours we arrived at the hotel in the mountains.
We opened the door of our room and we realized that we had a two person bed ...I mean it was a common bed!
"This isn't a problem, We are friends right?I mean best friends!"
"Yes, of course " Kookie says.
We unpacked our luggages and we went to eat our lunch.
I satyed at table with The Bangtan, we stayed 8 at a table.
After dinner we went in our room and me and Jungkook talked 2 hours I think.
Then we went to sleep, but he asked me:
"Are you sleeping?"
He waited some seconds and I wasn't sleeping ,but I was so tired so I didn't answered him.
"Good, so I can free myself. I know that you don't know that and I don't know how to tell you because one week ago you break up with Namjoon and I don't wanna stress you. I like you Ahn, I don't like you, I think I love you and I don't know what I will do if I will lose you :(((."
I started crying, but without sound cause I didn't want him to know that I heard what he said. Oh my god 😭 I love him too...
I woke up and I was thinking about what Jungkook said last night.I don't know how to tell him that I heard him. All the day I was thinking about it. We visited statues of some heroes in South Korea. I tried to stop think about it, but I couldn't.
In this night we didn't talk. We went sleep because we were very tired.
In the midnight I had another nightmare about Jungkook.All week I had nightmares with him.At this time he was killed by a shark 🤷🏻‍♀️ I started crying again and I hoped that I didn't wake him up.
I went to get some air and I went outside.I saw a forest so I went there.

Kookie's pov:

I heard her crying, but I didn't say nothing. I saw her that she went outside and I followed her.I WILL NOT LET HER ALONE IN THE MIDNIGHT ,OUTSIDE!!!
She went to the forest. And I was still folowing her, I don't want something to happen to her. I NEED HER!😢❤

Ahn's pov:

I entered the forest, I was curios how is it to be in the forest in the middle of the night? And I was a lil bit afraid ,but I know that nothing couldn't happen to me.
Suddently, I heard something .I heard steps, I heard how the branches broke. I was afraid so I ran back to the hotel.
When I was runing I bumped into someone... He was Kookie.
"Oh god ,Kookie you scared me!"
"Why are you in a forest in the middle of the night?" He asked me
"Doesn't matter! I wanted take some air ,just that"
"Ok, so let's go"
"Can we stay?Just a few minutes."
"Ok ,let's sit on that log."
We went at a log and we sat there.
"I wanna tell you something😥"
"What's going on? Are you ok?"
"I am ,but I wanna tell you that I heard what you said."
I was blushing, shit.
"What I said?" He asked me nervous
"What you said last night."
I was looking at him and he seems that he didn't remeber what he said.So I told him specifically:
"When you asked me if I was sleeping and I didn't answer you because I was too tired to talk, but I heard.I heard what you said about your feelings."
"Oh, sorry, I didn't know that"
"Look Kookie, it's ok because now I realize that I feel the same.I mean I cried when I heard what you said."
I left him without words.He was looking at me and I was looking at him.Then I turned my look to the ground and I said:
"By the way, the reason that I came here, in the forest is because I had another nightmare with you"
"What nightmare?"
"I had nightmares with you all week.And in every nightmare that I had ,you died. And in this one you were killed by a shark."
"Ahn..." He tried to calm me down ,but I interrupted him and I said:
"I don't wanna lose you!I need you and, I think I love you Kookie, yeah I LOVE YOU!"
And I started crying with big tears.Then,he turned my face around and he wiped my tears with his thumb and he said:
"You will not lose me. I will aways be with you!" He said.Then, he got close to my lips and we kissed.We stopped ,we look at eachother and I kissed him with lots of love.I realized that I want to be with him.💘
We went back to the hotel and we fell asleep embraced.I think that was the best night of my live.
When I woke up I was so happy.I got dressed then, I waited for Jungkook to be ready.
After that, we had breakfast and then we went to take a walk on the mountain.We arrived at an awesome landscape.Kookie was talking with the rest of members of BTS and I sat on the edge of the rock, I was looking at the landscape.It was beautiful!
Then, Jungkook came to me and he told me:
"This is so beautiful, exactly like you!"
I blushed and I turned around and I hugged him. I was so happy, I hope that we will be like that forever!
The others were looking at us like we are dating, but we are not ...yet.Anyway it was just a kiss, but what I feel is TRUE LOVE💘and I think he feel the same.
I wish I can hold his hand ,but nit yet I will wait for the time it takes to be with him❤.
Will be continued...🔜

*Hope you like it! I hope this chapter is long enough❤*