Their parents laugh looking at their children. After talking and laughing for a while they gave them their gifts and tell them they will be going now.

OK , Masha Allah, Allah ya muku Albarka Dddy and mummy said and they replied with Ameen.

After praising them with duas they left. They bid them goodbye , Faiha hugging Anna and the left

So where to now Mi Amor Anwar ask  .

My parents house she said , is rukky there he ask and she nod her head smiling.

OK he said as he drove to her parents house talking and laughing over random things through out the drive until he park on front of their gate.

She immediately got out of the car and ran inside their house.

Mama she yelled as she entered the house. Hugging the hell out of her mother who just got out of the kitchen.

Oh Allah na faiha, you almost gave me a heart attack mama said and she smile.

When did you come back mama ask and she replied with yesterday.

Where is rukky she ask ,in my room along with your sisters mama said and she nod her head.

Just as she walk into the room she saw, rukky, yaa Aisha, mabrooka, reeree, zara and fadila and afrah(rukky's sister in laws).

Hello guys she said smiling.

Faiha reeree and zara yelled as they ran to her pulling her into an enamored hug, she smile hugging them back.

When did you guys come back reeree ask, yesterday she said smiling.

Shall deep into the room looking at the baby in her mother's arms as rukky was feeding her.

Ina wuni yaa Aisha, mabrooka she smile.

Ina gajiya faiha, look at how you are glowing yaa Aisha said.

Mai sirrin she said and she smile.

Hy afra ,  fadila she smile.

Hello they both said smiling back.

Mai jego she said , faiha she said and they both smile.

Gata rukky said passing her the baby. Who was beautifully dress in a red over roll ,a black cap and a white flannel wrap around her .

Masha Allah she's so cute she smile looking at the sleeping baby.

What's her name she ask looking at rukkayah.

I don't know your brother in law still won't tell me she said .

Jibeshi dai da kini bibi aren't you her mother faiha pout looking back at the baby.

Toh baiso asani sai ran suna sai mujira Reeree said.

By the way yaa Aisha where is Amra she ask. I miss that girl so much she said

I don't know, nadai barta da Adnan dazu she said.

Faiha, faiha she heard mama calling her.

Ya Allah I totally forgot, tare mukazo da Anwar, I will take the baby with me she said standing up. As she remove her veil and kept It aside.
Leaving the room .

She found Anwar, Adnan and Ashraf in the living room along with mama, baby Amra sleeping in her grandmother's arms.

Ashraf, Aduduu she smile walking to Anwar's side as she place the baby in his arms.

Faiha kwana biyu Ashraf said and she smile.

Wallahi, how are you she ask and Adnan look at her.

Fine as you can see he said and she hit his head.

Mama kinganta ko Adnan said and mama shook her head, Allah ya shirya ku was all she said as Faiha scoop Amra into her arms.

She sat beside Anwar who look at her, she so cute he smile and she smile back.

Yes just like me she said blinking her eyes and he laugh rolling his eyes.

Mama smile happy that her daughter is happy she stood up and left the living room to her room where the girls were.

You are not cute he said and she pout frowning.

You are beautiful he whispered into her ears and she blushed looking away while Adnan quickly snap them.

Look who is blushing Ashraf said and she smile standing up and quickly walking to mama's room , she laid Amra down on the bed and then saunter back to the room.

I will take my leave now he said as she collect the baby. Zaka barni anan ko she said and he look at her.

Ok tell mama am leaving, I will come back after isha he said and she peck his lips to which he smile , she escort him to the car and then went back inside the house.

Babu kunya Adnan said , and she roll his eyes
He's my husband dear Adnan if you disturbed about me being happy with my husband , you should get yourself a wife she said pulling his nose.

No I don't any wahala now ooo he said and she laugh.

Oh really ,so you mean we are the wahala she said , ni  dai bance ba(I didn't say so) he said and she laugh.

Am coming she said walking into mama's room and gave her back the baby as she started crying.

Reeree, zara, afra fadila come let's go she said and they all stood up and follow her , they sat in the living room with the men as Yaa Abdul, Ahmad(rukky's husband) came in.

Aaaa when did our princess return yaa Abdul ask.

Yesterday she said smiling , and you why won't you reveal our baby's name she said and he smile.

It's a secret princess you will find out during the naming ceremony insha Allah he said and she pout.

Haba mana, just tell me she said .

No secret he said and she sigh .

OK as you wish she said and they all laugh.

They spend the rest of the day talking and laughing , then going to pray when it's time as guest kept coming to  do barka.

After isha Anwar came back and after biding mama goodbye and the rest they left.

👣

Immediately after they took a hot long bath together wearing their matching pajamas .

I love Mi Amor he said and she turn and look at him.

I love you more Albi she said.

No l love you much more he said 

I love you much muc.......she started but was cut off by him placing his lips over hers and kissing her passionately.

They pull out after a while catching their breath as he Hug her.

I love you more than my life Habibty he said and she smile, hugging him more.

Good night he peck her forehead.

Night my love she look up and peck his lips then hug hin again as they both fell into a deep slumber.

Hello guys
How are you ,your family and everyone.
All fine insha Allah☺
So how was the chapter , hope you liked it .
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

                             Lots of love❤💯
                                  Ummita❤