Chapter 9

(A/N:  Thanks for you reads, votes, and comments!  Truly makes my day!  Okay, so please forgive me if this chapter is cheesy.  I have never written a truth or dare game and actually, enjoyed writing it.  lol!  Hope you like it too!  Bonus, this is a very long chapter - just for all of you!!  Until tomorrow, yes, another update will be out tomorrow!) 

(Mitch’s POV)

“Okay, everyone get their truths and dares in the bowls.  Let’s start this little game!” I say.  I mix up the two bowls and place them in the middle of the table in front of us.  We are sitting on three sides of the table on the “U” shaped couch.  Avi and Kirstie are sitting on one side, Kevin and I are sitting on the middle section, and Emma and Scott are sitting on the other side.

“I think you should go first,” Kevin says. Everyone agrees. 

“Okay, I love going first!” I say. 

Kevin asks, “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare, I love dares,” I say grabbing a random dare out of the bowl.

I look at it and laugh.  I clear my throat and say, “Dare – you must take two shots of vodka.”

Everyone laughs.  “This should be an interesting game,” Scott says.  He hands me the bottle of vodka. 

I pour my shots and drink quickly and say, “ugggghh, I hate the taste of Vodka.”  

Everyone laughs again.  I look over at Emma and say, “Your turn!”

(Emma’s POV)

I’m nervous for some reason, but just laugh.  I tell the group that I will take a truth and grab one out of the bowl.  I look at it and put it back down in the lap face down. “I’m not answering this.” I say.

“Yes, you are, or take a drink,” Mitch said holding a shot glass out to her. 

“What’s it say, at least tell us that part,” Kirstie says.

“Truth – Name the best singer in the room,” I read aloud and grab the shot glass out of Mitch’s hands and pour a shot and down it quickly.  I cough and laugh. 

“There’s no way I’m answering that question in a room full of wonderful, talented, singers.  In my eyes, you are all amazing and awesome.” I say looking around the room and smiling.

I look over at Scott and say, “Your turn.”

(Scott’s POV)

“Thanks Emma, that’s really nice of you to say.” I say.  I think about what I want to do. 

I grab a dare and read out loud, “Dare – Kiss the person across from you.”  I laugh as I look up and see Avi.  Avi laughs too and the entire group laughs.  “Come here, Avi, and get your kiss,” I say as I walk over a give him a big smooch on his cheek making a big kissy noise.  We all laugh as Avi turns bright red.  Kirstie says, “Should I be worried, Avi?” She is laughing so hard.  Avi says, “Okay, okay, sit down, Scott.”

(Avi’s POV)

I tell the group, “I think that I’ll grab a truth.”  I reach in the bowl and smile because it’s so easy for me to answer.  I read it out aloud, “Truth – Name the most beautiful person you know.”  I don’t hesitate at all and say, “Kirstie, of course.” Kirstie kisses me on the cheek and says, “Aww.” Then, everyone, says it at the same time, “Aww..”  I try not to turn red again and look at Kirstie and say, “your turn, babe.”

(Kirstie’s POV)

I am truly falling for Avi more and more every day.  He’s so amazing.  I grab a dare and read it out loud, “Dare – tell a secret to the person to your right.”  I look over at Kevin and think of something that I can say.  I ask, “Kevin, can you keep this secret to yourself and not say anything?” He nods and closes his lips and twists an invisible key and throws away an invisible lock.  I smile and lean over and whisper in his ear, “I think I’m falling in love.” I lean back and everyone is itching to know what I say because Kevin looks at me and says, “That’s not a secret, I knew that already.” I laugh.