Chapter 1

(A/N):  I enjoyed writing my other Pentatonix story, so here’s another one.  It will be different than the other story I wrote.  I am going to attempt to write this story from POV’s as I have seen many other stories that I have enjoyed reading.  Thank you as always for your reads and comments!  Enjoy the story – please know; this is just a story – complete fiction…   ;)

(Kirstie’s POV)

I can’t believe it, finally move in day.  The whole group got a house for the summer while we were taking a couple of months off after our year world tour.  We are staying on the beach in California and everyone had a huge room with their very own bathroom.  That’s a huge plus being the only girl in this group.   The house was fully furnished and the kitchen was fully stocked.  We are given cars as well.  The house even comes with a small recording studio so that we can work on our next album.  Yes, we are definitely living the high life for the summer.  This summer is going to be amazing.  Two months where we can just chill and relax and not have to stay in hotels.  We all arrive and we start to pile everything onto the walkway. 

“Oh my gosh!  Guys, this is amazing!” I exclaimed.

“Wait until you see the inside, Kirstie!” Mitch said grabbing my hand and running to the front door.

Mitch and I walk in and the house completely takes our breath away.  We then stop and stare at one another smiling.  We are thinking the same thing, rooms!

“I’m going to claim my room first!” Mitch yelled as he ran off down the hall. 

I laugh and look around and see that there is a huge living room with a wall of windows looking out towards the beach.  To the left of the living room are the kitchen and three bedrooms.  To the right are more bedrooms.  There is a door that leads to the basement where the recording studio is.  I look up and there is a very inviting loft overlooking the living room.  In the loft is a door leading out to a balcony looking out towards the beach.  I can already see myself having coffee every morning sitting right there.  I hear in the distance Mitch claiming a bedroom.  I go look at the rooms and see Mitch sitting on a large king size bed. 

“Wow, you got a nice room!” I said.

“You better grab your room before the others come in.” Mitch said. 

I go next door and see a room decorated in light purple and white.  I go in and see that it also has a king size bed.  I laughed because I had never had a king size bed.  I lay on it and stretch out my arms.  I am so small on this bed.  Mitch comes into the room and says, “Isn’t it amazing!”

“Yes, Mitch, this summer is going to be so much fun!  We needed this!  We have worked so hard over the past year and we need some time away from the world and just relax.  Our families know that we are here, but other than that, no one really knows we are here.”

Mitch comes over and lies beside me, “This bed is huge!”

“Do all the rooms have king size beds?” I asked.

“I think so, why?” Mitch asked.

“Don’t you think that Scott would want a king size bed, I was thinking that he might want one.” I say.

“He can always share with me.” Mitch said and then laughed. 

“I guess we better go get our stuff.” I say as I stand up. 

“I’m so glad that you picked the room right next to mine.” Mitch said. 

We head outside and Mitch tells the group that we have already claimed our rooms.  Kevin speaks up and says, “Hey, no fair.  We should all get to pick rooms at the same time.”

“Sorry,” Mitch said feeling guilty.

“Only kidding, all of the rooms are awesome, I looked online.” Kevin said with a smile.

 I head over to the massive pile of stuff and search for my bags.  I see them and start to grab them all.  Avi comes up and grabs them out of my hands.  I turn and smile, “Thanks Avi.”

Avi smiles back and winks.  Avi is so sweet.  He is always doing little things for me.  Avi then looks back at me and says, “Are you going to show me your room?”

I giggle and say, “Sure.”  I run up to where he is at trying my best to not act like a schoolgirl who has a crush. 

We walk down the hall and I see that Scott has claimed the room on the other side of Mitch’s room, of course, I think to myself.  We head down the hall to the last door and I stop and say, “Here’s my room.”

“Kirstie, did you have to pick the furthest room away.” Avi said teasing as he walked into my room and placed the bags down on the bed. 

“You better go get your room.”  

“I’ll be good wherever.  I’ll get one in a bit.  I see why you picked this room, it’s definitely you.” Avi said.

“What makes you say that?”

“It’s your favorite color, purple.” Avi said with a smile.

“You know my favorite color, awe.” I said mentally telling myself to shut up.

 “I know a lot of things about you, Kirstie.  Why are you so surprised?” Avi asked.

“I don’t know, I guess we all know each other pretty well now.” I said.

“Thank you for helping me with my things.” I added.

“You bet.” Avi said.  He then headed out of the room down the hall. 

I lay on my bed face down into my pillow.  I have the biggest crush on Avi and I can’t even stand it.  I never know what to say around him and get all flustered.  I sit up and walk towards the window and look out at the ocean.  The view is breathtaking.  I hear a voice behind me.

“Hey Kirstie, you like your room?” Scott asked.

“Yes, I love it!”

“I saw Avi helping you with your things.” Scott said with a smile.

“Stop it, Scott.” I said.  He liked to tease me about Avi.  I sometimes wondered if they (being Mitch and Scott) knew that I liked Avi. 

“It’s sweet.” Scott said as he came over and placed his arm around me. 

“He is very sweet.” I said.

“Kirstie, we are going to have so much fun here!” Scott said.

“Do you like your room?”  I asked.

“Oh my gosh, I love it!” Scott said.

Scott and I stood looking out towards the beach when Mitch came up on the other side of me and we all had our arms around each other.

“Look how far we have come from being those three kids making videos for YouTube.” I said.  We all look at each other and smile. 

“Yes, we have come a long way!” Scott said.

“Now let’s go get ready and head out to the beach!” Mitch said running out of the room to his room. 

(A/N) Sorry for the short chapter... Next chapter will be another POV.  Not sure who it will be yet.  Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoyed.