•Chapter Fourteen•

A lot happened after Delaney's visit at Peter's house. Sorceress fought so much crime she was basically limping class to class and sore muscles wouldn't come undone even in the hottest showers. She was exhausted, and to add to her busy life, there was a ferry boat "accident" that she helped solve.

From her water powers being experimented, she also discovered she had powers to control the air. She was able to create a tornado like wave in the air and parted the water to help stop the separation of the two parts of the boat.

She told Ned the day after in study hall and he dragged her to the library. He looked through all the supernatural books and came across one article that gave Delaney many many emotions.

Ned read it out loud:

"Garima witches are strong and powerful. Their main powers deal with moving objects within the power of their minds, but also have The Four Elements on their sides: earth, water, fire, and air. They date back to the early times in Ireland and have moved across the globe. There are only a few left in existence, but are really hard to find."

Both of their eyes were wide and the bell rang. Not wanting to risk her identity, Delaney looked around and carefully tore out the page, keeping it safe in her pocket.

-After school-

The four elements? I only have two, Delaney thinks. Unless I just haven't tried to... unleash them? She walks carelessly in the Stark mansion and finds the back patio. She opens the door and walks on the grass. All of the various thoughts quickly overwhelm her and she suddenly feels warmth sparking beneath her. She gasps suddenly and jumps away as there was a fire where she stood. She hesitantly reaches her hand out, and as she touches the orange fire it turned light blue.

"If my hand is in fucking fire, why can't I feel the fucking fire?!" She steps all the way in Which would've been crazy if she didn't have any super abilities. Because she caused the fire, she couldn't get hurt from it. She uses her water abilities to extinguish the fire and runs in to call Ned about the power she acquired.

"You're getting powers like you're collecting Pokémons!" Ned says excitedly on the other end of the line. Delaney laughs lightly, still a little freaked out at her powers or if she will be able to control them. They continue to talk until Delaney gets an idea.

"Hey Ned, go on FaceTime."
"Why?" He asks as she starts to walk back to the patio. "I wanna see if I can try the last part of my powers. I can do water, fire, air; now let's see if I can do something with earth." Ned nods and puts the call onto FaceTime and positions his phone against his desk.

Delaney walks out to the patio once again and steps over the small, ashy spot where she once was. She puts her phone against the fence and waves her hand in the camera. "I see you Delaney! You ready?" She nods and then makes a face. "I'm not sure what I'm expecting. Like what? Do vines shoot out of my hands or something?" That thought made both teenagers think of Spider-Man. That made Ned gulp. "Uh, maybe not I don't know. How about trying to unleash something earthy like when you use your water powers?" Delaney takes a breath. "Okay. Let's do this."

-An hour and a half later-

Nothing is working and Delaney is now sitting in the middle of the grass with Ned loudly crunching food he made while he waited. "I give up this is hopeless. Your crunching makes me want to eat." Ned shakes his head. She tries something, anything and nothing happens and she throws her arms in the air frustrated. She stomps towards her phone but all she hears is loud crunching and a gasp coming from Ned.

Delaney, full of no hope, turns around to see a fifty foot apple tree standing in front of her

"Well, that wasn't there before."

[A/N: hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing okay! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and make sure to like, vote, and comment!]