•Description•

File-

Name: Delaney Grace Hunter
Age: 15 years old
Birth place: Unknown
Species: Witch

-
At the age of six, foreigners attacked her homeland, causing Delaney to run to safety. A boat left the island with Delaney on it and she followed other escapees to the West Coast. However, the escapees split apart to hide their identity, leaving Delaney in an orphanage in San Francisco.

Delaney moved around quite a bit, until she was thirteen in Bristol, Rhode Island. Violence stuck and many people were in danger. She was in the line of fire when two bullets came towards her. Instead of getting hurt, nothing did, and a magical barrier defended her. As the fight was going on, a superhero came to save the civilians. That superhero was Ironman. From a security camera his tech picked up, he saw Delaney and the day after he adopted her to hide her identity. He did his research and found out what she could do. For her safety, he kept her under wraps. A few months in, he asked her if she wanted to become a superhero. What do you think her reply was?

Two summers pass by and new things are yet to come. New school. New people. And most importantly...

A new responsibility.

She became Sorceress.

But Delaney isn't the only one with quite an important responsibility of being a superhero. But who else is one? Are they who she doesn't suspect or is it someone right under her nose?

Read on to find out in:

The Girl Behind The Mask.

[A/N: Hey everyone! I thought of changing this thing up so I hope you enjoy!]