Seventeen: Christmas

A week went by and Christmas came around, Niall waking up to Liam wearing a Santa hat and a red thong with the white, fluffy edges. He wanted to laugh at the man for wearing such a getup but smirked as Liam got on top of him carefully.

“Wasn't sure if you'd like this on me, but judging that smirk on your adorable face, I'll assume that you love it and want to see more.” Niall blushes and sits up, bringing Liam's lips to his own in a short kiss before pushing him down on the bed.

“I think I should open the gifts that you have for me under the tree, then we can sort a little something out later tonight. How does that sound for you, hmm?” Liam grins and licks his lips, kissing Niall again until letting him get off the bed.

“I guess I'll have to put on my robe while you get Louis and Harry to open the gifts then, darling. I'll meet you down there, alright?” The Irishman smiles a bit and leaves the room, closing the door behind him as Louis and Harry step out in the hall.

They look over at Niall with raised brows, eyeing his neck that had clear hickeys on it after the rough night he endured with the elder and needy man.

Niall realized why the pair looked at him the way they did, covering his neck with an evident blush coating his cheeks as he stepped down towards the living room in a hurry. Louis rolled his eyes and pulled Harry along to the living room, having many questions for his friend, that needed answers.

When the three got comfortable on the sectional couch, Louis took his chance to ask Niall questions.

“Did you two finally have sëx last night? Did he hurt you? Did you want it? I swear to God if I have to beat my own father up...” Niall blushes and shakes his head quickly, covering Louis' mouth.

“Calm down, Lou. The furthest we've gone was making out with each other, so he hasn't hurt me one bit. These hickeys didn't hurt at all either, but I think I'm ready to at least, you know... Treat him to a little some- this is gross to talk about with you.” Louis laughs softly at the Irishman's sudden realization, patting his knee with care.

“Don't worry about it. I've grown to get used to this and if you want to talk about it all, just don't be too graphic about my dad's side of the situation, or just don't mention it at all now that I think about it, I'm sorry.” Niall takes the chance to laugh next, Harry watching the two with the same, raised brow from before, crossing his arms with a sigh.

Louis goes over to the green-eyed man's side, giving him a quick kiss to the lips as Liam steps into the living room with the red and green robe on, sitting down next to his younger lover, smiling.

“You haven't worn that in a while, dad. Glad to see all of us in the holiday spirit,” Louis spoke as he looked around to also see Niall wearing a Santa hat and Harry wearing red and green socks.

“This year has brought us all so much, Lou, especially genuine love that we all needed.” Niall blushes at Liam's words, biting his bottom lip when the man winks his way when smirking.

Louis rolls his eyes jokingly when viewing the pair, getting in between them to grab the presents sat underneath the gorgeously decorated tree.

Each of them had four to open, but they split up in two pairs, sitting with their lovers before coming together to reveal their gifts as a whole.

Louis received a planning book from Liam, which he desperately needed, a jersey with his favorite football player's name and number on it from Niall, and a stuffed animal and necklace from Harry.

The green-eyed male received the four gifts from Louis since Liam nor Niall knew much about the taller male, and they all turned out to be jewelry that the smaller male found attractive on him.