Two: Curious

Niall woke up the next morning with a small smile on his face, knowing well that this was the first day of his actual classes but also remembering about last night. He and Liam had talked for about two hours, giving Niall enough sleep. But it was mostly dirty, which the Irishman didn't expect.

Niall recorded the whole conversation as it went on, putting the memory into his SD card storage, which he thankfully had.

He surely wouldn't forget about a single minute of the conversation though, as Liam was very into it, talking dirty right back to him until they both came down from their highs and enjoyed the talk.

He wouldn't discuss the conversation with the elder man unless they were to actually date, but Niall was afraid that it wouldn't happen, even if Liam moaned his name and pretty much pretended like he was making love to him.

Niall didn't mind a single second of it, wishing that they'd have more conversations like that, but consuming so much alcohol would be dangerous for the elder male and could cause more issues for him in the long wrong. He didn't need that.

Both of them got ready for their day though, the younger one finding his books as Liam searched for his phone after the long night.

He didn't remember a single thing except that he had called for Niall for nearly three hours, groaning at the thought of what he may have said.

He did wake up to find himself coated in his own seed though, wondering for a few seconds if Niall had to do anything with it, but soon figured that it was Cheryl in his thoughts after the call with the young boy.

The man went right to work after finding his phone though, going to his office in just sweats and a loose tank top, socks also fitting nicely on his feet. He went to work like nothing happened the night before, even if it was still eating away his thoughts because a lot could've occurred.

Niall gathered his belongings along with Louis, who was clambering through his drawers to find something decent to wear, before heading out of the door.

The pair had a small conversation before going to their classes, setting up their unique stations as Luke had Niall while Louis sat with a short haired, green-eyed lad who looked absolutely unique and stunning. Louis was a bit shocked.

“Hey, erm, I'm Louis,” he carefully spoke up, earning a kind look from the gorgeous, much taller male who smiled as well. The attractive male stretched his hand out, Louis shaking with a similar smile.

“I'm Harry. You're one of the new students here, right? This is my third year here.” Louis nodded, feeling a bit intimidated with talking to someone a few years older than him. He had to be 20 while Louis was 18.

“Cool... If I'm being honest, I'm a bit shy when it comes to m-meeting new people, and I'm a bit scared about growing up. Is that too much to say about me?” Harry shook his head, the same smile still glued to his face as he took out his books.

“Not enough, love. Why don't we grab something after this class? It's good to make friends on the first day, after all.” Louis nodded again, feeling his cheeks heat up as he took his own books out.

“I'm curious, b-by the way... Why are you taking this class? I thought it was only for the first two years?” Harry shook his head, never letting the smile fade away as he opened the book to the first chapter.

“Third years can still take this course if it's necessary for their major, and it is for mine. It's also necessary that I met you today, isn't that a bit odd?” Louis blushed a bit harder, shrugging his shoulders as he followed Harry's action by opening his book to the first chapter as well, flipping his notebook open as well.