Fifteen: Impossible

The next couple of months flew by for the young college students, Niall finding himself cramming for the exams with Liam massaging his shoulders and Harry massaging Louis' in the dorm room.

Shawn sat on Niall's bed with Luke and Ashton, the three of them becoming close friends due to Niall introducing the taller male to them not long ago.

The three of them studied for their own courses as Niall and Louis did the same, earning more than just messages from their lovers as the time went by at such a slow and draining speed.

Harry already finished his own exams, allowing him to support and assist his boyfriend in whatever necessary for the rest of his first year at college.

Liam treated the Irishman with sweets after every correct answer he put down, kissing him here and there which caught Shawn's attention each and every time, but he did his best to ignore the way he felt deep inside. He needed to remain stable.

Hours passed which lead Ashton and Luke to leave, along with Harry and Louis to grab some dinner.

This left Niall, Liam, and Shawn alone together, the silence eating away at the each of them as the Irishman closed his book slowly and carefully.

“So, Shawn... You're going to Australia during the summer? I only know because Liam told me that your family will be going, along with myself.” The taller male smiles a bit and closes his own book, getting situated in Louis' bed as Liam laid in Niall's.

“Yes, I will be going with my family there. I'll be at the offices here and there, but I'll mostly be at the beach or hotel relaxing and enjoying the cool winds like any normal young adult would.” Niall chuckles and stays in the chair, glancing over at Liam as the elder man looked through his phone.

“Well, I'm sure we'll see each other often then, and I promise to spare some time to hang out with you, even if Liam here will want me by his side constantly.” The buff brunette smirks and winks Niall's way, earning a blush from the Irishman.

Shawn laughs softly before yawning a bit, standing up from the bed to head towards the door slowly.

“I'll see you after our courses on Monday, Ni. Sleep well tonight and text me if you wanna hang out tomorrow, okay?” Niall nods his way then watches him leave with a subtle smile, yawning himself when walking over to his comfortable bed.

Liam welcomed him with open arms, bringing their lips together when holding the Irishman closely and securely in his gentle grasp.

Niall kissed him back with a subtle smile, placing his hand on the man's side delicately. When he pulled back, Liam looked right into his eyes, smiling bigger within seconds of staring in mesmerization.

“I can't believe it's already been two months since we started dating... I couldn't be any happier than I am right now, darling.” Niall blushes and tugs his shirt off, helping Liam with his easily.

“It went by so fast, but spending the summer with you is going to be so amazing. To finally hold you every night and wake up to see you there. My heart is already racing with excitement.” Liam chuckles and kisses the younger males temple, humming in content as rubs his side slowly.

“Same here, my love. I'll always make you breakfast in the morning, treat you like a prince, and hopefully shower with you by then.” Niall rolls his eyes and plants another kiss to Liam's lips.

“If you so desire, then I will shower with you, Li, but you aren't touching me just yet. I'll be watching you.” The elder male pouts innocently and moves his hand down to Niall's left hip.

“You didn't mind it when I massaged you all the way down to the feet though, baby boy.” Niall hummed and licked his lips quickly, remembering that moment like it happened just yesterday.