Chapter 9: Good friends

Start from the beginning

"I'm clean." He said opening his eyes wider.

"How do you know?" I asked looking at him again, my hands still on his face.

"Coach makes us take tests every month. Not only STD tests, also drugs and alcohol ones."

"But you drink." I added confused.

"Yes, but if you stop drinking four days before the test it won't come out."

I nodded understanding.

"Are you sure you want to do it?" He asked stroking the low of my back with this thumbs. "We could do other thi-"

"I'm sure." I nodded staring at his lips. He let his eyes linger on me for a few seconds, not wanting to make the first move.

Cute.

I smiled and pressed my lips against his. I drove my hands that were on his cheeks back to his hair, running my fingers through it and pulling it, bringing him closer. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I returned to the previous movement of my hips. His hands roaming below my shirt, touching my bare skin. He pulled apart and began to trace kisses down my jaw, my neck and my ear, biting it gently.

"You're so soft." He whispered.

I took off my jacket and threw it to the backseats. I ran my fingers down the hem of his hoodie and stroke his stomach, lingering on his perfect abs. I took the hem and tugged it over his arms and his head, his torso still covered with a t-shirt that was underneath. He did the same with my shirt, slowly, his eyes on my body as he did so. I glanced out the window, the last thing I wanted was to see that there was somebody watching us, or even worst, recording or taking pictures. I bit my bottom lip nervously. He grabbed my cheeks between his fingers, forcing me to look at him.

"Relax. It's just the two of us here."

And he was right. The surroundings of the field were empty, and everyone on campus was at home or at the dorms.

I nodded and he brought my face closer to his, crushing our lips again. He lowered his head down my neck and down my chest, moving aside my bra and licked my breasts, stopping at the nipples. I grabbed the back of his head pressing him closer to my chest. He came up again and slid up my skirt, letting it rest on my waist. He put his palms on my butt and began caressing it slowly. I took the waistband of his sweatpants and started to slid them down, along with his boxers. He lifted his hips a little to let me do it and I grabbed his length, and dabbed it slowly. It was big, probably one of the biggest I've ever seen, and to think that we were doing it without a condom, I was a little bit nervous. I stared at him biting my bottom lip.

"I've never done this." I whispered.

He brushed his lips with mine. "Me neither." He mumbled against my lips. He kissed me again, this time slowly, breathing heavily, driving his hand to my underwear stroking me. With his other hand he took my hand, removed it from his erection and put it on his chest. "Touch me." He whispered on my ear. I did as I was told and traced lines with my fingers along his chest, shoulders and neck. He shivered underneath me and took a deep breath. He put my underwear aside and I moved closer to him, placing myself in the right spot. He sank into me and I thought for a moment he had set me on fire.

"Oh, God."

What a difference. I began to move up and down, in slow motions as he grabbed my butt, guiding me through every movement. He spanked it multiple times as we were doing it, and I loved it. It was so hot. My mouth was now on his neck, sucking and biting it. I drove kisses along his jaw and bit his other ear, making him shift. I kissed his mouth, my tongue stroking his without control. I pulled apart and put my forehead against his. He moved one of his hands away from my butt and raised it to my mouth, putting two fingers inside my mouth. I began to suck on them, and licked them driving my tongue along them.