If Only You Knew The Truth

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later there's a knock on the door followed by the ringing of the doorbell. The three girls lift their heads to look at the door, all of them sharing glances to try and telepathically decide who would have to get up and answer the door.

"Ugh, I'll do it.", Leigh-Anne grumbles, getting up out of her seat and walking into the living room, Perrie and Jesy sharing a smirk and a few giggles. When the girl opens the door with a welcoming smile, she's surprised to see that it's Sam. Sure Jade said he was coming over, but she didn't realize he would be arriving this soon.

"Hey Leigh-Anne, Jade around?", he asks politely, his usual charming smile prominent on his face.

"Yeah, she's just upstairs getting ready.", she replies, opening the door wider to let him in.

"Thanks...I'm gonna go surprise her.", he says, happily making his way up to the brunette and blonde's room.

"Cute.", she mumbles to herself, though she can't help but think that a certain blonde would make an even cuter match with Jade...

Sam enters the room, smiling to himself when he hears the shower running in the bathroom, knowing that Jade was getting ready for him. He knows that Jade doesn't take nearly as long as the other girls when getting ready, so he waits patiently, walking around the room aimlessly while softly humming the tune of 'Move'.

As he's walking around, his eyes catch on the cluttered wooden desk, he chuckling to himself at how unorganized the girls are while he walks up to it. His hand carefully runs along the wood, his eyes roaming the mess, his head tilting to the side when he sees a journal sitting right out in the open.

He smirks to himself, guessing it's Jade's as he picks it up and prepares to glance through it. Who knows? Maybe Jadey secretly writes about him in her diary...

His eyebrows knit together when he finds that it's most definitely not just a normal diary...but it's something much more than that. He stops flipping the pages when he comes across a poorly done drawing, but he's still able to recognize his girlfriends face anywhere. At the bottom of the page is Jade's name written in script, little hearts surrounding it, giving Sam the clue that this wasn't Jade's journal.

He places the journal back on the desk, flipping more fervently through the pages to get information. He stops on one particular entry, his fists clenching when he reads the first sentence.

'She's just so perfect, and I really can't blame myself for falling in love with her.'

His head snaps up when he hears footsteps behind him, seeing the blonde standing there like a dear caught in the headlights when she sees what he's holding.

She clears her throat. "I-I was just coming up here to grab my-"

"YOU!", the boy growls, racing up to Perrie and grabbing a fistful of her shirt, pushing her back against the wall. "This is your journal...isn't it?", he asks, holding the journal up in the hand that wasn't keeping her in his hold. She meekly nods, this being the one thing that she prayed would never happen; someone reading her journal. "Who gave you the fucking right to draw and write about my girlfriend like that?", he asks, forcing the cowering blonde out into the hallway to lower the risk of Jade hearing them.

"I-I'm sorry...I-I-"

"SAVE IT!", he barks, pushing her roughly, making her stumble and fall to the floor with a quiet thud. He walks over and crouches down beside her, giving her the most menacing look he could muster. "You stay the FUCK away from MY girlfriend, alright?! If you go anywhere near her, I will make sure that you regret it. If I catch you flirting with her or touching her, I will END you. Got it, Edwards?!"