Ghost Hunting? 2.0

A/N: now how could i possibly give you a halloween one shots spree without bringing this back? Not as good as the first, but Imma try anyway.

***

Leigh-Anne rolls her eyes, mentally adding another sigh onto the other five that she's heard in the past two minutes.

Jade waits a few seconds, then sighs again, even louder than the last.  Another two seconds go by, and she realizes that this isn't working.

"Sigh!" she shouts, sitting up a bit before letting her torso drape over Leigh-Anne's chest, her arms over her head as she poses in a dramatic position, the older girl taking a deep breath to calm herself when she realizes she really isn't going to be able to read her magazine in peace tonight.

"Oh my gosh, Jade.  Is something bothering you?" she asks in a very obviously faked tone, her face looking anything but enthused.  Jade just scoffs, letting more of her weight rest on top of the other girl and started wiggling herself around.  "You are such a child!"

"I wouldn't bother you if I could just see my girlf-"

"No, no, no," Leigh quickly chastises, shoving and rolling Jade's body off of her.  "You are not going into Perrie's room."

"Why not?" she whines in response, letting herself flop onto the foot of the bed, face down into the duvet.

"Jesy's orders.  You two are on a sex ban."

"Bsh I wuneven ooh anydin."

"Pardon?"

Jade lifts her head.  "But I won't even do anything!  I just want to see her!"

"Uh-huh, likely story."

Silence.

"Okay, but come on, it's not my fault!" Jade defends, breaking the silence and getting up to lean over Leigh-Anne's bent knees, pouting at her like a child.  "Have you seen her butt?"

"You are such a boy when it comes to Pez."

"When you have a perfect body like Perrie's all to yourself-" Jade leans more into Leigh's space, "you must cherish it."

"We had to postpone the performance yesterday because nobody could cover up the hickeys you left on her!"

"Ugh," Jade groans, getting up off the bed.  "I'm not gonna see her tonight, am I?"

"I have strict rules from Jesy."

***

"You are literally a child," Jesy groans, very frustrated at this point.

She raises the remote once again, eyeing the blonde and narrowing her eyes challengingly.  She then quickly presses the power button, causing the TV to flicker on.

Perrie reaches over to click the button on the TV and shuts it off, folding her arms over her chest once again and going back to silently glaring at her eldest bandmate.

Jesy huffs and tries again.

Perrie shuts it off again.

Jesy tries again.

Perrie turns it off.

"I'm going to shove this remote down your throat pretty soon, you do realize that, right?"

Perrie just raises her eyebrow and shrugs nonchalantly, still standing by the TV and shooting daggers at Jesy as she sits on the bed.

"I'm not going to let you see Jade, and that's final."

"We haven't seen each other in a week!  You can't blame us for getting excited yesterday!  I've missed her so much, you can't do this to me!"

"And she speaks!"