Whispers of Fate Chp. 2

Chp. 2

I woke up to the sweet melody of a bird's distant singing. It sounded so beautiful and pure...like it was the only TRUTH in the world. I cannot BELIEVE that my BEST FRIEND kidnapped me!!! AND she has magical powers which she claims I have too!!! Can Jade be any more delusional? I know she was my best friend, but after this she would need to see a psychiatrist or something...

Memories flooded back to me and my head hurt like hell, making me moan softly and instantly touch my hand to my head. I heard a small gasp from the other end of the room, then some footsteps coming towards my bed. No point fighting it.

"You're awake!!!" Jade cried happily, now hovering over my face

I rubbed my forehead gingerly.

"No SHIT I'm awake. Why the HELL did you do that?!" I spat as he smile turned into a pout

"You wouldn't have come with me any other way. Plus, you're going to LOVE it here!! It's amazing! All I ever dreamed of! I can be an Earth Elemental freely and I won't get in trouble!!!" she ranted

I moaned again as I rubbed my forehead.

"Do you have any Tylenol? I am not moving until I get some Tylenol." I complained putting my hand back at my side and lying completely still

Jade rolled her eyes ran to what I presumed was a bathroom. I heard her shuffling through some cabinets, than she shut the door behind her and raised the Tylenol bottle triumphantly over her head, like some sort of trophy.

"Here ya go. This should help." She said as she handed me a tablet out of the bottle

"Thanks." I said as I propped myself up on my elbows and swallowed the small pill

That was when I finally got to look at the room we were in. It was painted a nice light blue, and had two queen beds with white bedspreads and pillows. One of which, I was currently lying on. The walls were decorated with intricate pictures of the elements, all of them exquisitely beautiful in its own way. There were two mahogany desks; both had neatly stacked books on them and a lamp that hung overhead. Beside the beds were bedside tables, and across from them were two huge dressers.

"You like the room? It's ours. Isn't it cool?!" Jade squealed as she fell back on her bed with a loud thump

I had to admit, having our own place was pretty cool.

I rubbed my eyes for a split second, and then stood up beside the bed, casting glances all around me.

"So...which wardrobe is mine?" I asked innocently

Jade laughed and pointed to the one closest to my bed.

"That's the one. Wow Ava... You arrive in a completely different boarding Academy for Elementals, and the first thing you ask is 'Which wardrobe is mine?'!!!" she laughed and stood up, walking over to me and opening up my wardrobe.

As it turned out, ALL of my clothing had been shipped here by my mom, who had known about this the whole time. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Of course she'd have known. Jade wouldn't have stolen me away otherwise.

One new piece caught my eye though... It was a light baby blue v-neck top with a white undershirt and navy blue tie, and a dark blue ruffled mini-skirt. My eyes widened as I picked up the soft ensemble in my arms, pinching the fabric between my fingers to make sure it was real.

Hey, I like clothes. A lot. Especially if they're pretty.

Jade smirked and did a little show of her outfit that she was wearing. It was exactly the same but in all green shades.

"These are our uniforms, you like?" she asked still spinning to show it off

I grinned and nodded really quickly, making my braid bounce behind me.

"The green ones are for Earth Elementals, like me. The light blue is for Air Elementals, like you. Fire Elementals have red shades, and water elementals have green AND blue shades." She explained as I slipped into the outfit

It fit perfectly in all the right places, making me gasp as I looked in the mirror. It was AMAZING!!! I would wear this EVERYDAY if I had to. (And I think I did have to...)

"So... I'm an Air elemental?" I asked as Jade grabbed my hand and tugged me out of the room and into the hallway

"Yup. Now we are going to go teach you how to use your element." She replied excitedly while rushing out the door with me in tow

This was going to be FUN!

________________________________________________________

Sorry its short guys :D

I'll do better next time!! :D

Vote~Comment~Tweet~Share

Thanks!