I heard the familiar voice singing- oh who cares what he was singing! He was singing! Once the stage got in sight the song was just ending and he smiled and looked over the crowd. 

I took notice of the four people who came into sight behind me but didn't bother to show it. I was too focused on the boy on the stage. 

He jumped off the front of the stage and started to make his way through the small crowd until he and I finally locked eyes. He gave me the warmest smile I've ever seen and I could feel the tears form in my eyes. 

Next thing I know we ran into each other's arms, he lifted me and spun me around as if we were in a movie. 

As he set me down we locked eyes and he wiped away a stray tear that fell from his eyes. 

He was opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off my wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug. 

I felt him put his arms around my waist and hide his face in the crook of my neck with a smile. 

We were both content until we heard a series of 'aww's' which made us pull away and look towards the the noise. 

We saw both my foster parent's and his own standing a few feet away, Karen with a camera and Mike's foster father had a video camera. 

"Karen! Stop!" I whined hiding my face in Mikes chest making them chuckle. 

"Okay, the cameras are away," I heard Karen say so I hesitantly looked up only to be blinded by a flash of light. 

"Sorry my hand slipped," Karen said with an apologetic tone but a smile that said otherwise. 

"So I'm assuming you're happy to see me," Mike said after a while of Karen and myself staring at each other as if we were communicating telepathically.  

"Not at all,"I say sarcastically making him laugh. 

"How dare you. You are lucky to be in my presence!" he said in a demanding tone which made me laugh and kneel down. 

"Of course, where are my manners. It is such a pleasure to be in the presence of such an awesome person, no, god like yourself," I said making him laugh and hold out a hand towards me. 

"You are forgiven this time peasant," he said as he pulled me up making me laugh. 

"You are such a dork," I said and he shrugged. 

"You love me anyway," He said which I shrugged to. 

"Alas I do," I said with a sigh making him laugh. 

"Yep! Now c'mon I need to introduce you to my foster parents. We have news," He said excitedly as he pulled me towards the two adults that stood next to Karen and Richard. 

"Guys, this is Tweek. Tweek this is Karl and Cecelia," he said and they gave me a warm smile as the stuck out there hands which I hesitantly shook. 

"It's g-great to meet you g-guys," I said and Mike smiled excitedly. 

"You have no Idea. Mike has only said good things about you, it's awesome to finally meet you," the guy, Karl, said with a warm smile that showed off his perfectly white but crooked teeth. 

"Yeah, he was so excited since we told him the news. Oh and please call me Cece," The lady, CeCe, said and I noted how soft her voice was. 

"They are my adoptive parents," he said and I nodded and smiled before fulling processing what he said. 

"Oh my god! Congrats man!" I said excitedly as I playfully punched his arm. 

"I know right! These two are amazing and we have one more surprise," he said with an excited spark in his eyes which made me extremely curious. 

"Well?" I asked ignoring the dramatic pause he had tried to have; I was just too impatient. 

"I'm going to be in South Park for a few months!" He said excitedly and I could feel my smile grow larger if possible. 

I hugged him once more and he laughed. 

"Now which one is Craig?" He asked as he looked back at the four behind us. 

"I'm assuming the one that is glaring at me," he added as he pointed to Craig which made me laugh a bit and nod. 

"Then the blonde is Kenny, Karen is the girl behind him with her hair down and Ruby is the one with pigtails," I explained and he nodded. 

"Who is this?" Kenny asked making Mike let out a fake gasp. 

"I'm hurt Tweek. You tell me all about your friends... well you've at least mentioned Craig, but you haven't even told them about me. I'm hurt right here," he said as he pat his chest where his heart was making me roll my eyes and punch his arm slightly. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever. This is Mike, he saved my ass a while back and we've been friends ever since. He's a dumb-ass and very over dramatic," I said and I felt Mike wrap an arm around my shoulders. 

"You love my over-dramticness," he said making me roll my eyes once again but nod. 

"Whatever just talk to these four for a second I've got to go ask Richard and Karen something," I said and he nodded. 

"You planned this," I said bluntly after I was only a few feet away from them. 

They both smiled and nodded. 

"Night and Day," Karen said as she pointed at Mike. I looked back at him and laughed as I realized he was wearing practically the same thing I was but in a day theme rather than night. 

Blue and yellow tie dye shoes, Light blue jeans, a sunrise looking shirt, a navy blue jean jacket with a sun on the back, a white fedora with a yellow band, and I'm assuming the sky themed bag that Cece was holding was his. 

"But all the same," Richard said making me smile and nod. 

"Now go have fun, looks like those four are getting along... Craig looks like he always does though," Karen said making me give them both a quick hug before nodding and hurrying back over to them. 

"S-so what's the plan?" I asked, noting that my stutter was slightly back. 

They all shrugged but Mike had this mischievous look. 

Meh the past few chapters feel kind of rushed and stuff, this one and the next few aren't much different, sorry.

I went to my first football game as part of the band and it was awesome! Highschool is annoying though...