"So, what do you wanna do when we get home?" I asked tentatively, sneaking a glance at him.

A cheeky smile made its way to his face, and I knew right then that yes, we were definitely thinking the same thing. But, when the smile suddenly disappeared just as fast as it had shown in the first place, I wasn't so sure anymore. Had my mind only been playing a trick on me or had the smile actually been there?

"I was thinking we could watch a movie now that we're alone and all," he beamed.

I nodded in agreement. Movie. That meant cuddling, and cuddling meant being close to Harry. "That sounds like a great idea."

We walked the rest of the way to my place, taking the elevator as soon as we stepped into the building. To my surprise, a pair of lips connected with my own just as the doors closed, and before I knew it, I was being pinned to the wall by an all too familiar body.

I moved my lips against Harry's, humming at the wonderful feeling of his fingers roaming the exposed skin on my neck. My arms went around his waist, flipping us around so I was the one pressing him against the wall. "You can try, but I will always be the one in charge," I winked with a glint in my eye.

He rolled his eyes, leaning in to capture my lips with his again. He slipped his tongue out to trail along my bottom lip, making sure not to miss a single inch of it. Feeling very impatient, I flicked my own tongue out to meet his.

The elevator dinged, signaling us that we were on the right floor. We pulled away from each other reluctantly, and I let out an annoyed groan while Harry just leaned in to peck my lips quickly.

"We'll have plenty of time to do that later," he winked, walking out of the elevator, leaving me gaping after him.

I eventually composed myself and hurried after him towards the front door of my apartment. Fishing the key up from my jean pocket, Harry drummed his fingers against the surface of the wooden door impatiently. I unlocked it, stepping into the flat that I had lived in since I was fifteen. Harry followed suit, slipping his shoes off and shaking his curls out of his face.

I went into the living room and flopped down on the couch. "Since you were the one who insisted, I think it'd be most fair if you turn on the movie," I smiled as he entered the room, shifting until I was comfortable.

Harry didn't protest, but actually obeyed my orders... on one condition; He got to choose which movie we would watch, and I guess that was fair enough.

A few minutes later, Harry plopped down beside me, snuggling into my side as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He pressed his face into my neck, rubbing his nose against my skin softly before turning to the TV. I sighed in content, tracing small patterns on the skin of Harry's bare hip with my fingers. He turned his face to give me a quick kiss on the lips, causing a smile to break out on my face. I loved this guy way too much for my own good, but hey, I was definitely not complaining.

The movie Harry had decided to put on was a cliché one about a geeky girl who fell in love with the most popular guy at school. Apparently, Harry was into those kinds of movies, which I wasn't, but since we had agreed that he got to choose today, I couldn't exactly tell him that I would rather watch something else.

Two-thirds into the movie, the two teenagers shared their first kiss. It didn't last very long, but it was enough for me to get the urge to press my lips against Harry's too, and who was I not to fulfill my urges when I could?

I reached up to place a hand on Harry's cheek, tilting his head a little so he was turned to me and very slowly leaned in to seal our lips together. It was just meant to be a short kiss, but when Harry's soft lips started moving more eagerly against mine, I grabbed his face with both of my hands and pulled him down so I was lying on top of him.