Epilogue

Personally, I don't like warnings because they are major spoilers, but I guess since I haven't warned you about smut earlier in the story I have to do it now.

**************************************************

Epilogue

~ One Month Later ~

**Louis' POV**

It was now June, and the summer had finally started to roll around. About a week ago, Mr. Evans had been fired from his job and Mike had been transferred to his former school. It was back to normal you could say, and I couldn't be happier.

The sun was currently shining in the blue sky as I walked on the sidewalk with Harry by my side. Our entwined hands were swinging between us while his head was resting on my shoulder. We were on our way to my place since my family had gone shopping in London today and would stay there the entire weekend.

The reason we were walking along the streets was that we had been over at Niall's place, and since he drove us to school this morning, none of us had a car. And the reason Niall hadn't driven us home was that he was a lazy arse and had Liam over. But, it wasn't as if Harry and I minded. It was nice walking with someone you loved and could talk to for ages.

A smile made its way to my face as I thought back to our first date one month ago when we had confessed our love for each other, but also when I had asked him to be my boyfriend. It had been a great night, and it got even better when we arrived at the movies and watched 'You're Next' together. Yes, it was a horror movie, and yes, Harry had gotten a little scared, but that also meant he had crawled onto my lap and hugged me tightly, which was very nice if I do say so.

When the movie ended, I had driven to Niall's house to drop him off. On our way there, I had noticed that Harry was being quiet, though. When I asked him about it, he only shrugged, making me feel more worried than I already was. Was it something I had done wrong? Or didn't he like the date?

I had gotten my questions answered once I pulled over outside Niall's house. Apparently, he didn't want to go 'home' but wanted to stay over at mine, only that he was too afraid to ask in case it would be too much for our first date.

I had wanted to laugh at him for being so ridiculous, but of course I didn't. I didn't want him to feel more embarrassed than he already did, so I had just told him that nothing could ever be too much when it came to something that had to do with me. I loved him so much.

He had flashed me a bright smile and leaned over to kiss me on the lips cutely.

After that, we had got out of the car to tell Niall the news, and oddly enough, he had actually approved.

Nowadays, Harry usually stayed over at mine. It was becoming more and more common for each week that went by, and I knew it wouldn't be long until he moved in with us permanently. I really couldn't wait for that to happen because I always wanted to be as close to him as possible.

During the month we had now been together, we had never been alone, meaning that we hadn't done anything besides sharing kisses every now and then, and I was very quickly becoming needy of more. It wasn't exactly hard to tell that Harry felt the same way.

At school, we occasionally locked ourselves up in one of the stalls in the bathroom to either suck each other off or exchange handjobs to get rid of our sexual frustrations. We had never gone all the way, though, because neither of us wanted our first time to be in the toilets.

Today - unlike all the other days - we had the flat to ourselves, and I was pretty certain both of us wanted to take advantage of that opportunity.