Act Like Nothing Happened

Start from the beginning

She sniffed. "It's just that your lyrics really made my heart wrench. I imagined you guys leaving me to fulfill your mandatory military duties then you'll just get to talk to me every now and then. It's bound to happen but I don't want to think about it yet. I lived fine without you guys but now I can't seem to bear being apart from you. I hated all of your guts at first but I guess you guys grew into me."

She looked up to the sky as tears flowed down her cheeks. "Ah this is embarrassing oppa, don't you dare tease me about this I just poured out my heart you jerk." She let out a stiffle laugh.

Seung Hyun couldn't deny the fact that there will come a time that they're going to have to leave her alone.

"Remember that crazy guy? The first time we met for the script reading of our movie?" He asked. Ash nodded as she shivered from the memory of their encounter years ago.

'It would be the first time that Choi Seung Hyun and his co-stars meet. It was for the script reading of their movie wherein he would play the lead role. He heard that the rookie actress that appeared on Daesung's music video would play the second female lead. People were curious about her and this movie will serve as her official debut as an actress.

He and his manager have arrived in the building and they were walking towards the meeting area when he noticed a tall guy lurking right outside. He ignored him and continued to walk inside the room.

When they entered, he saw a slender, beautiful dimpled woman bow in front of them. He greeted her back and continued to look at her until they got settled in their seats.

"Too bad she's the second lead. I mean look at her, she outshines everyone in this room, even the female lead. I bet she'll make it big." One of the writers noted as he noticed Seung Hyun still staring at her.

Seung Hyun just nodded and turned away when the director started the introductions.

When it was his turn, he saw the girl's eyes shift towards him with a dimpled smile on her face. He suddenly stopped talking and couldn't help but smile back at her which made the whole room laugh.

"It seems like there is chemistry between our actors!" The director teased.

Seung Hyun cleared his throat and continued with his introductions. After a while, it was the woman's turn and everyone went silent and watched her intently.

"Hello everyone. I'm Ash Lee, a rookie actress from YG Stage. I will be playing as 'Min Soo Young', the second female lead. This will be my first project as an actress. Thank you for casting me and I look forward to learning from all of these great people. Please take care of me. Thank you." She smiled sweetly before bowing to everyone.

Choi Seung Hyun then excused himself and went to the restroom.

After washing his face, he looked up to the mirror only to find the same tall guy lurking outside staring right back at him. He jumped out of surprise and walked out of the bathroom but he was suddenly pushed to the wall.

"Where do you think you're going?" The tall guy said menacingly. Seung Hyun tried to walk away only to feel something sharp poking his left side.

Nervousness suddenly surged in him as he looked at the guy in front of him. "My girlfriend left me because she loved you more. How foolish is that, don't you think?" The man laughed like a maniac. "Maybe she'll come back to me when you're dead."

He felt the sharp object piercing to his side more deeply. Choi Seung Hyun closed his eyes as he thought this was going to be his end. He stayed like that for a few seconds until someone grabbed him and pulled him away.